Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Repairing Our Broken Assimilation System May 20, 2013Every day we hear prominent Americans sounding off on the importance of comprehensive immigration reform. But there can be no comprehensive immigration reform without comprehensive assimilation reform. We should seriously examine what our assimilation policy should be, and we should develop a constructive plan to assimilate the legal immigrants who have come […]Phyllis Schlafly
- Immigrants are eating too much May 20, 2013The NY Times reports:BROWNSVILLE, Tex. — Becoming an American can be bad for your health. A growing body of mortality research on immigrants has shown that the longer they live in this country, the worse their rates of heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes. And while their American-born children may have more money, they tend to live shorter lives […]Roger
- Taking charge to prevent extinction May 19, 2013CNS News reports: "Our survival as a species is dependent on women taking charge,” Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) told a gathering at a campaign fundraiser earlier this month. She made the comment before introducing Cecile Richards, president of the Planned Parenthood Action Fund, who was among those attending the Schakowsky fundraiser dubbed ”The Ultimat […]Roger
- Interview: Kevin Williamson — Could Going Broke Leave America Better Off? May 18, 2013You know the bad news — our government is bloated, inefficient, and going broke. But could the wheels coming off of government actually be good for America? Tune in to find out why our guest says yes. Listen to Eagle Forum Live Radio Program aired on 5-18-13 Listen every Saturday (11-Noon CST): Bott Radio Network Archived Eagle Forum Live Radio Programs […]EagleHQ
- Charged with murder for inducing abortion May 17, 2013The NY Post reports: TAMPA, Fla. — The 28-year-old son of a Florida fertility doctor has been charged by federal authorities with tricking his girlfriend into taking a pill used to induce labor and cause an abortion, killing the fetus she was carrying. John Andrew Welden was indicted Tuesday by a federal grand jury on charges of product tampering and first-d […]Roger
- Repairing Our Broken Assimilation System May 20, 2013
- Top Glenn of 2010! December 30, 2010A recap from the daily email newsletter special, Top Glenn of 2010!
- Rob Smith Jr Editorial Cartoon December 28, 2010Nationally syndicated cartoonist Rob Smith Jr. chimes with his latest Glenn Beck exclusive.
- 2010 Holiday Gift Guide December 20, 2010The perfect guide for Glenn Beck Superfans, Student/Husband/Brother/Big Government Lover, Mom/Wife/Grandmother/Person Who Like to Cry, and crazy Progressive Friends
- Merry Christmas from the Glenn Beck Program! December 19, 2010Merry Christmas from the Glenn Beck Program!
- Top Glenn of 2010! December 19, 2010Subscribe now to our email newsletter and don't miss this special series as we close out the year with the Top Glenn of 2010!
- These are a few of Glenns favorite things... December 19, 2010Glenn tried to name all of the favorite things on TV tonight, but he couldn’t fit it all into an hour of TV. Rather than shorten the list and go with his FAVORITE favorite things, he wanted to make sure he included everything. So here’s the list.
- Insider Christmas Audio Collection December 18, 2010We put together this collection of Christmas favorites, exclusively for Insiders...
- Larry King's career is over December 17, 2010That statement was probably valid at least 10 years ago - but it's official now. The softball interviewer hosted his final program last night, and to commemorate the occasion Katie Couric dropped by with an early Christmas present to radio talk show hosts everywhere. She read a poem - and it was so 'good' it rivaled the brilliance of Al Gore […]
- Top Glenn of 2010! December 30, 2010
- Russian oligarchs foot most of 2014 Sochi Olympics May 20, 2013The mountains of Sochi are now home to Potanin's slope, Gazprom's gondola lift and Sberbank's ski jump.
- America to face Cruz Azul for Mexican title May 20, 2013America and Cruz Azul will battle for the Mexican Clausura title as both sides emerged from their respective semifinals over the weekend.America had a much tougher time in getting past Monterrey, 4-3, on aggregate, while Cruz Azul coasted to a 5-1 aggregate victory against Santos
- Turkey: 1 killed, 24 injured after balloon crashes May 20, 2013An official says a hot air balloon has crashed in central Turkey, killing one person and injuring 24 others on board.
- Who is building what in Sochi for 2014 Olympics May 20, 2013The cost of the 2014 Winter Games in the Russian city of Sochi now stands at $51 billion, making it the most expensive Olympics in history.
- Murphy, Rangers outslug Tigers May 20, 2013David Murphy stroked a go-ahead three-run homer in the sixth and the Texas Rangers won a slugfest, 11-8, over the Detroit Tigers on Sunday in the finale of a four-game set.
- Chinese premier: Peace requires India-China trust May 20, 2013China's new premier says he chose India as the site of his first foreign visit because cooperation between the world's two most populous nations is crucial to world stability and economic growth.
- Ukrainian media protest after journalists beaten May 20, 2013Dozens of journalists are rallying outside the Interior Ministry headquarters in the Ukrainian capital after the police initially refused to investigate the beating of two journalists covering an opposition rally.
- Gunfire from Syria hits Israeli-controlled Golan May 20, 2013The Israeli military says gunfire from Syria has hit the Israeli-controlled Golan Heights overnight.
- Russian oligarchs foot most of 2014 Sochi Olympics May 20, 2013
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
- MUST SEE VIDEO FLASHBACK: "From My Cold, Dead Hands" SHARE!!! bit.ly/X47pJu @liberty Let's make it VIRAL! ~ 4 months ago
- Blessings from our family to yours on this #Thanksgiving - thx & praise to Almighty God for His protection & provision. #GodinControl ~ 5 months ago
- "@cringetalk: Only the truly stupid believe there is no cover up going on with Benghazi." And they vote Dem by default. ~ 6 months ago
- Have Faith! In the People & the priorities of this country. Continue to pray. #Pat&Stu #patriots #tcot #Romney ~ 6 months ago
- Government to Spend $146,944 Texting Low-Income People with Depression May 17, 2013By: Melanie Hunter Cell phone (AP File Photo) read moremelanie
- Obama's Point Man: 'The Law Is Irrelevant' May 20, 2013By: Susan Jones WH Senior Adviser Dan Pfeiffer: 'The Law Is Irrelevant' read moresjones
- Fierce Fighting Reveals Deeper Hezbollah Involvement in Syrian Civil War May 20, 2013By: Patrick Goodenoughsjones
- First Lady Expands Anti-Obesity Campaign to Museums May 17, 2013By: Elizabeth Harringtonmelanie
- Associated Press CEO Calls Seizure of Phone Records Unconstitutional May 19, 2013By PHILIP ELLIOTT AP CEO Pruitt: 'The Government Has No Business' Monitoring All the AP's Newsgathering Information read moresuperadm
- Michelle Obama Tells Grads: ‘I Could Take Up a Whole Afternoon Talking About’ Barack Obama’s Failures May 20, 2013By: Melanie Hunter Michelle Obama Tells Grads: 'I Could Take Up a Whole Afternoon Talking About' Barack Obama's Failures read moremelanie
- Bloomberg Uses Commencement Speech to Push Gun Control, Rail Against ‘Extremist’ NRA May 20, 2013By: Elizabeth Harrington Bloomberg: Congress Didn't Have the 'Courage to Stand Up to the Increasing Extremist Views of the NRA's Washington Lobbyists'sjones
- Will U.S. Designate Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq and Nigeria As Religious Freedom Violators? May 20, 2013By: Patrick Goodenough read moresjones
- Government to Spend $146,944 Texting Low-Income People with Depression May 17, 2013
- CLick here for PTBC news!Click this link to get to the new format of PTBC. Thanks!PTBC - (Author: Joel Johannesen)
- PTBC Changes — News for February 25 2011UPDATE: Actually, this information has changed. BoldColors.net and ProudToBeCanadian.ca are the two web sites you can now find Joel Johannesen writing, as well as the usual columns from the columnists featured at PTBC. Hello canucks! I haven’t been cross-posting my blog entries to here at ProudToBeCanadian for a while anyway so this isn’t very newsy, but I […]PTBC - (Author: Joel Johannesen)
- PTBC news coming upClearly things have changed course here. There will be news soon.PTBC - (Author: Joel Johannesen)
- Blog posts, columnists at BOLDCOLORS.NET and .CA, in plain black and whiteBlogging over there at BoldColors. Contrary to popular notion, I do NOT type all in bold letters over there. Nor in rainbow colors.PTBC - (Author: Joel Johannesen)
- Ann Coulter column now at BOLDCOLORS.NETDemocrats: Emboldening America’s Enemies & Terrifying Her Allies Since 1976PTBC - (Author: Joel Johannesen)
- CLick here for PTBC news!
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor