Update Internet Spying – WH Twits on FB » big brother
No comments yet.
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Interview: Eric Hanushek — Endangered Prosperity: the American School on Trial December 7, 2013A globalized world means more competition for talent, markets, and opportunity. Are American students prepared to compete effectively? Join us for an analysis and a wakeup call. Listen to Eagle Forum Live Radio Program aired on 12-07-13 Listen every Saturday (11-Noon CST): Bott Radio Network Archived Eagle Forum Live Radio ProgramsEagleHQ
- Strange Behavior About the Shutdown December 6, 2013When the Obama Administration shut down the U.S. Government several weeks ago, it looked like an attempt to make the government shutdown as painful to the public as possible. When Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland was partially closed because of the shutdown (that caused our troops to do their grocery shopping at more expensive off-base stores), but (surpri […]Phyllis Schlafly
- The Lobbying Blitz for Immigration December 5, 2013Looking at the political motivation of the groups pushing higher immigration and amnesty, it’s obvious that the Democrats promote large-scale immigration because it produces more Democratic votes. But why are some prominent Republicans pushing amnesty? The New York Times, a big supporter of amnesty, gleefully reported as front-page news that Republican big d […]Phyllis Schlafly
- How Do New Immigrants Vote? December 4, 2013Contrary to a myth being circulated among evangelical groups, polling data do not support the notion that immigrants are social conservatives. There is no evidence that amnesty or inviting more immigration will produce Republican votes, and there is abundant evidence that it will produce more Democratic votes. The New York Times Washington bureau chief admit […]Phyllis Schlafly
- The Politics of New Immigrants December 3, 2013Under current law, more than one million new legal immigrants come in every year. CBO projections indicate that amnesty plus its scheduled increases in legal immigration will add an additional 4.6 million new voters by 2014. Immigration will add five million more potential voting-age citizens between 2014 and 2024. This large-scale immigration has created a […]Phyllis Schlafly
- Interview: Eric Hanushek — Endangered Prosperity: the American School on Trial December 7, 2013
- Top Glenn of 2010! December 30, 2010A recap from the daily email newsletter special, Top Glenn of 2010!
- Rob Smith Jr Editorial Cartoon December 28, 2010Nationally syndicated cartoonist Rob Smith Jr. chimes with his latest Glenn Beck exclusive.
- 2010 Holiday Gift Guide December 20, 2010The perfect guide for Glenn Beck Superfans, Student/Husband/Brother/Big Government Lover, Mom/Wife/Grandmother/Person Who Like to Cry, and crazy Progressive Friends
- Merry Christmas from the Glenn Beck Program! December 19, 2010Merry Christmas from the Glenn Beck Program!
- Top Glenn of 2010! December 19, 2010Subscribe now to our email newsletter and don't miss this special series as we close out the year with the Top Glenn of 2010!
- These are a few of Glenns favorite things... December 19, 2010Glenn tried to name all of the favorite things on TV tonight, but he couldn’t fit it all into an hour of TV. Rather than shorten the list and go with his FAVORITE favorite things, he wanted to make sure he included everything. So here’s the list.
- Insider Christmas Audio Collection December 18, 2010We put together this collection of Christmas favorites, exclusively for Insiders...
- Larry King's career is over December 17, 2010That statement was probably valid at least 10 years ago - but it's official now. The softball interviewer hosted his final program last night, and to commemorate the occasion Katie Couric dropped by with an early Christmas present to radio talk show hosts everywhere. She read a poem - and it was so 'good' it rivaled the brilliance of Al Gore […]
- Top Glenn of 2010! December 30, 2010
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
- @thomrayne That's scary! I'm more confident in the Rock of my salvation, Jesus Christ who has my name written in the Book of Life. ~ 2 months ago
- MUST SEE VIDEO FLASHBACK: "From My Cold, Dead Hands" SHARE!!! bit.ly/X47pJu @liberty Let's make it VIRAL! ~ 10 months ago
- Blessings from our family to yours on this #Thanksgiving - thx & praise to Almighty God for His protection & provision. #GodinControl ~ 1 year ago
- "@cringetalk: Only the truly stupid believe there is no cover up going on with Benghazi." And they vote Dem by default. ~ 1 year ago
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M December 8, 2013 superadm
- Federally Funded Catholic Relief Services Paid Future Obama Ambassador $384K December 6, 2013By: Michael W. Chapman read moremchapman
- Minimum Wage Protest Features Community Organizer Clown, 'People Person' December 8, 2013On Thursday, MRCTV's Dan Joseph went into D.C. clown.jpg Minimum Wage Rally 2013 (clown version) read morecraig
- In 2nd week, 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M December 8, 2013By JAKE COYLE NEW YORK (AP) — In its second weekend at the box office, the Disney animated tale "Frozen" cooled off "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" and the lone new release "Out of the Furnace." read moresuperadm
- 'Smartbra’ To Combat Stress-Related Overeating Is A Bust December 6, 2013By: Barbara Hollingsworth read morebhollingsworth
- Friend: Mandela not on life support in final hours December 8, 2013By JUERGEN BAETZsuperadm
- Adviser to DNI Resigns After Gov't Learns He's Consultant for Chinese Tech Firm December 7, 2013By STEPHEN BRAUN read moresuperadm
- Pope prays in Rome's posh shopping district December 8, 2013 superadm
- CLick here for PTBC news!Click this link to get to the new format of PTBC. Thanks!PTBC - (Author: Joel Johannesen)
- PTBC Changes — News for February 25 2011UPDATE: Actually, this information has changed. BoldColors.net and ProudToBeCanadian.ca are the two web sites you can now find Joel Johannesen writing, as well as the usual columns from the columnists featured at PTBC. Hello canucks! I haven’t been cross-posting my blog entries to here at ProudToBeCanadian for a while anyway so this isn’t very newsy, but I […]PTBC - (Author: Joel Johannesen)
- PTBC news coming upClearly things have changed course here. There will be news soon.PTBC - (Author: Joel Johannesen)
- Blog posts, columnists at BOLDCOLORS.NET and .CA, in plain black and whiteBlogging over there at BoldColors. Contrary to popular notion, I do NOT type all in bold letters over there. Nor in rainbow colors.PTBC - (Author: Joel Johannesen)
- Ann Coulter column now at BOLDCOLORS.NETDemocrats: Emboldening America’s Enemies & Terrifying Her Allies Since 1976PTBC - (Author: Joel Johannesen)
- CLick here for PTBC news!
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor
Site infoGet d'Clu
The Andreas04 Theme.