Update Internet Spying – WH Twits on FB » big brother
No comments yet.
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Nancy Campbell — The Power of Motherhood November 22, 2014Radical feminists mock the career of motherhood. But motherhood is not just rewarding and meaningful: for a healthy society, mothers are ESSENTIAL. Join us as we explore the power of motherhood. Listen to Eagle Forum Live Radio Program aired on 11-22-14 Your browser does not support the audio element. Listen every Saturday (11-Noon CST): Bott Radio Network A […]EagleHQ
- The World of Feminist Make-Believe November 21, 2014Many of the statistics feminists quote all the time are simply false. You may have heard that “women receive only 10% of the world’s income but own less than 1% of the world’s property.” That’s a ridiculously false statement, and it was invented by someone on a gender committee at the UN with no data to back it up. American women alone earn 5% of the world’s […]Phyllis Schlafly
- Obama opposed executive power in 2008 November 21, 2014A law professor is writing a book on how Pres. Barack Obama has abused his constitutional power, and notes: Senator Barack Obama, 2008: “The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all. And that’s what I intend to reverse when I’m pre […]Roger
- No Rights in This Classroom? November 20, 2014Forget prayer—students in one classroom in Tennessee are not even allowed to say “bless you.” Kendra Turner, a senior at Dyer County High School, responded with “bless you” when a classmate sneezed. Kendra’s teacher reprimanded her and told her that she wasn’t going to have “godly speaking” in her classroom. The teacher’s ban on “bless you” is now an establi […]Phyllis Schlafly
- The Right Not To Be Offended November 19, 2014Yesterday, we talked about a failed attempt to remove Bibles from Navy hotel rooms. Atheist organizations had complained that allowing the Gideons to provide free Bibles is a violation of religious liberty. That sort of complaint forgets that atheism itself is a religion. Not believing in God is just as much a religious view as believing in God. Removing Bib […]Phyllis Schlafly
- Nancy Campbell — The Power of Motherhood November 22, 2014
- Top Glenn of 2010! December 30, 2010A recap from the daily email newsletter special, Top Glenn of 2010!
- Rob Smith Jr Editorial Cartoon December 28, 2010Nationally syndicated cartoonist Rob Smith Jr. chimes with his latest Glenn Beck exclusive.
- 2010 Holiday Gift Guide December 20, 2010The perfect guide for Glenn Beck Superfans, Student/Husband/Brother/Big Government Lover, Mom/Wife/Grandmother/Person Who Like to Cry, and crazy Progressive Friends
- Merry Christmas from the Glenn Beck Program! December 19, 2010Merry Christmas from the Glenn Beck Program!
- Top Glenn of 2010! December 19, 2010Subscribe now to our email newsletter and don't miss this special series as we close out the year with the Top Glenn of 2010!
- These are a few of Glenns favorite things... December 19, 2010Glenn tried to name all of the favorite things on TV tonight, but he couldn’t fit it all into an hour of TV. Rather than shorten the list and go with his FAVORITE favorite things, he wanted to make sure he included everything. So here’s the list.
- Insider Christmas Audio Collection December 18, 2010We put together this collection of Christmas favorites, exclusively for Insiders...
- Larry King's career is over December 17, 2010That statement was probably valid at least 10 years ago - but it's official now. The softball interviewer hosted his final program last night, and to commemorate the occasion Katie Couric dropped by with an early Christmas present to radio talk show hosts everywhere. She read a poem - and it was so 'good' it rivaled the brilliance of Al Gore […]
- Top Glenn of 2010! December 30, 2010
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
- @thomrayne That's scary! I'm more confident in the Rock of my salvation, Jesus Christ who has my name written in the Book of Life. ~ 1 year ago
- MUST SEE VIDEO FLASHBACK: "From My Cold, Dead Hands" SHARE!!! bit.ly/X47pJu @liberty Let's make it VIRAL! ~ 1 year ago
- Blessings from our family to yours on this #Thanksgiving - thx & praise to Almighty God for His protection & provision. #GodinControl ~ 2 years ago
- "@cringetalk: Only the truly stupid believe there is no cover up going on with Benghazi." And they vote Dem by default. ~ 2 years ago
- Gay Rights Group: Immigration Deal ‘Leaves Out Too Many LGBT Immigrant Families’ November 21, 2014By: Melanie Hunter (AP Photo)(CNSNews.com) – The National Center for Lesbian Rights (NCLR) welcomed President Barack Obama’s amnesty deal, but criticized it for excluding too many LGBT immigrant families. read moremelanie
- Neal Cassady Letter That Inspired Kerouac 64 Years Ago Discovered November 23, 2014By JOHN ROGERS read moresuperadm
- Will Boehner's House Unilaterally Nullify Its Power of the Purse? November 21, 2014(AP Photo) The Constitution is unambiguous about which branch of the federal government has the authority to make laws governing immigration and control all money spent from the Treasury. It is Congress. US Constitution.jpg read moresjones
- Former DC Mayor Marion Barry dies at 78 November 23, 2014BEN NUCKOLSsuperadm
- Another Iran Extension? Flashback: Kerry Urged Congress 11 Months Ago to Give Negotiators Six Months November 23, 2014By: Patrick Goodenough Kerry Urged Congress 11 Months Ago to Give Iran Negotiators Six Monthspgoodenough
- Obama Cites Scripture In Explaining Plan to Meet With Illegal He Intends to Legalize November 21, 2014By: CNSNews.com Staff Obama Cites Scripture In Explaining Plan to Meet With Illegal He Intends to Legalize read moreterry
- WH: Obama's Executive Order 'Legally Unassailable' November 21, 2014By: Eric Scheiner WH: Obama's Executive Order 'Legally Unassailable' White House press secretary Josh Earnest speaks during his daily news briefing at the White House in Washington (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)(CNSNews.com) - "What the president announced last night read more […]firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reagan Flashback: 'Checks and Balances, Limited Government -The Genius of Our Constitutional System' November 21, 2014On Sept. 17, 1987 President Ronald Reagan made a speech at Independence Hall in Philadelphia to commemorate the 200th anniversary of the signing of the Constitution. In that speech he noted that check and balances and limited government are part of the genius of our constitutional system. [video:1] Screen Shot 2014-11-21 at 10.52.15 AM.png Flashback Reagan: […]email@example.com
- Gay Rights Group: Immigration Deal ‘Leaves Out Too Many LGBT Immigrant Families’ November 21, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor