Fishy Letter of Encouragement for Town Hall Rebels
Here’s a tongue-in-cheek post from a regular conservative blogger at PTBC, but beware: it’s got dukey humor and anatomical parts mentioned (potty talk). So the G rating has just risen to PG.
Sunday, August 09, 2009
Isn’t it funny that the liberals, who have historically encouraged the contrarian, are now crying foul since conservatives, libertarians and non-Obama addled Democrats have decided, en masse, to become the contrarians and shout Obama, his policies, and his step-n-fetch gofers down?
As you know by now, the Obamanoid’s town hall sale of Obamacare ain’t going that well for Dems because thinking, unbeholden people aren’t buying Barack’s crack. So, what did the White House do in light of the GP’s legitimate concerns over Barack’s proposed legislation? Did they go back and flush it down the crapper? No. Did Obama bend one of his big ears to our bigger concerns? Yeah, right.
No, the White House, in the spirit of tolerance, hope and change officially dispatched some pursed-lip chick to video warn the serfs of Obamaland that if we disagree with His Highness’ health scare bill in a “fishy” email or casual conversation then the White House wants to know about it—and we could very well be deep weeds.
What is this, Russia? Did I wake up in Venezuela? Is this an Austin Powers flick, or a joke? If it isn’t, I’m screwed; all I have been doing for the past umpteen weeks is . . . uh . . . disagreeing with B-HO on my show.
Yep, ever since the Socialist-in-Chief floated his government-bloating, freedom-strangulating 1,100 page unread health care stool I have been smacking it like Rosie would a piñata full of Twinkies; therefore, I might as well just go public with my home address since I’m probably already “flagged”: It’s 1313 Kiss-My-Skinny-Backside Blvd, in Light-a-Fart, Florida, and my email is email@example.com .
Someone help me here. Aren’t the liberals the ones who spawned the likes of Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, Bruce Franklin, Jose Angel Gutierrez, Tom Hayden, Angela Davis, Ron Karenga, Jane Fonda and Orville Schell—rabble rousers extraordinaire? (Some of these dogs were violent, I might add.) Therefore, you of all people, Ms. Lefty, should understand and appreciate revolt and revolutionaries, eh? But alas, you don’t—or won’t.
What’s the matter, little liberal? Are you guys the only ones who get to play James Dean? Is that it? Can we not wear the leather jacket? Can we not ride a Harley? Can we not sing “We’re Not Gonna Take It?” Can we not be the rebel with a cause? Is our party disallowed our Rosa Parks? We are? Well, isn’t that conveeeeeeeeeeeeenient?
Liberal politicians, pundits and Obama’s Whine House are condemning outrage over dissent for Obamacare? Unbelievable. Isn’t that what one would call “the putz calling the kettle black?” How the heck do you hacks think you got into the White House in the first place? How did you arrive at that place of power where you could, possibly irrevocably, dismantle our nation? I’ll tell you how: It was by being dissident, getting vocal, organizing, going viral . . . and abracadabra, poof, you socialists won. I believe it was Obama himself who said one should sharpen one’s elbows and get in people’s faces. Yep, I’m pretty sure it was.
Well, guess what? What’s good for the commie goose is good for the conservative gander. Seeing that in a few short months you have not only failed to bring about your promised Hope and Change but have instead increased our debts and deficits, weakened our national security, turned traditional values on their head, scarfed down a big chunk of the private sector, attempted to lasso our cherished liberties, and intend to turn our health care into a DMV with stethoscopes, we officially want our &%$# nation back. And you know what? We’re not too proud to tear a page out of your playbook and move from being nice to being heard. Yep, the times they are a changin’.
Today, if you want to play the rebel (and who doesn’t?), “The Man” is Obama and “The Machine” is his socialist agenda fueled by a Chicago-based bouillabaisse of nefarious critters adept at conformity and bullying. There’s your oppressor, rebel. I think it’s cool that stacks of everyday Americans, especially the cute little old ladies (without being bused in or wearing some red T-shirt with a nut on it) are a part of this political revolt.
B-HO and his boys underestimated the intelligence and malleability of Maw and Paw Kettle to his catastrophic reform and his scare tactics; that crap might have worked in Chi-town, but it will not fly with the rest of us.
Finally, to the rebels who like limited government versus this Orwellian rat cage Obama’s trying to strap on your head, I say: Have fun with your push for true hope and change. I know these are serious times, but time and truth are on your side, yes they are.
No matter how much Pelosi and Boxer ridicule you, you must carry on. When the Whine House threatens to log your IP addresses and snatch your emails, you must plow ahead. When they show up with union goons and Acorn asses, let that encourage you because that means you’re officially under their skin, and the tide is about to turn. Finally, my well-dressed and informed dissenters, let their derision fuel your passion, and let their frowns bring you joy, as this could be our finest hour.
Doug Giles’ new book “A Time to Clash: Papers from a Provocative Pastor” is now available. Ann Coulter says “Doug Giles’ A Time to Clash is a substantive and funny tour de force for traditional values.” Doug’s award winning talk show and video blog can be seen and heard at http://www.ClashRadio.com.
Doug Giles is the creator and host of “The Clash” radio shows, winners of seven Silver Microphone Awards and two Communicator Awards in the last three years. Recent guests on his weekly one-hour show have included Ann Coulter, Ted Nugent, Cal Thomas, David Limbaugh, Judge Andrew Napolitano, Mona Charen, Michelle Malkin and Brian Kilmeade. In addition, Doug is a popular columnist, minister, and award-winning writer.
August 11, 2009 - Posted by Lisa | (Un)Limited Government, 1st Amendment, Action Alert, Agenda of the Left, Constituional Issues, Culture, Family, Leftists Criticize Conservatives, Wake Up | ACORN, Angela Davis, Bernadine Dohrn, Bill Ayers, Bruce Franklin, casual conversation, change, Democrats, dissent, Doug Giiles, Fishy, hope, Jane Fonda, Jose Angel Gutierrez, liberties, Orville Schell, Orwellian, playbook, PTBC, Ron Karenga, serfs, tolerance, Tom Hayden, town hall, white house
No comments yet.
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016For nearly 50 years Concord High School in Elkhart, Indiana, has featured a live nativity scene as part of its annual Christmas show, which it calls the “Christmas Spectacular.” But this year, the ACLU and the atheist Freedom From Religion Foundation brought a lawsuit on behalf of an unnamed father and his son, a student at Concord, to block the part of the […]Ryan Hite
- DOE Condemns “Common Sense and Reason” November 29, 2016President Obama’s Department of Education has ruled that “common sense and reason” are not allowed to guide decisions of alleged sexual harassment under Title IX. This should come as no surprise, because Title IX is completely unreasonable and void of common sense. Under President Obama, the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights has begun to inve […]Ryan Hite
- A MAssive Attack On People Of Faith November 28, 2016Massachusetts passed a civil rights law which could put people of faith in jail for following their sincerely-held religious beliefs. The law criminalizes discrimination against certain protected classes in public places. One of the protected groups is transgender people. That means Massachusetts could put a pastor in jail for telling his congregation to onl […]Ryan Hite
- A Black Friday Tribute To Capitalism November 25, 2016Yesterday was an important day to celebrate our American heritage. We set aside one Thursday in November to remember the brave men and women who first came to this country seeking a better life. However, there are several lessons that can be learned from the day after Thanksgiving, which is known to most Americans as Black Friday. People who do not love Amer […]Ryan Hite
- Thanksgiving – America’s Religious Holiday November 24, 2016**Previously Record - From the Archives** Thanksgiving is a unique American religious holiday. The Thanksgiving Proclamation signed by President George Washington was the first official presidential proclamation ever issued by the United States. Here is a quote from George Washington’s Proclamation: “Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the p […]Ryan Hite
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- CBS's King Hilarious Defends Vacationing with Obamas; ‘Not Political’ to See Her ‘Friends’ April 22, 2017 MRCTV
- Watch MRC's Tim Graham Appear on the Series Finale of FNC's 'The Factor' April 22, 2017 MRCTV
- Fake News: Rachel Maddow Invents Missing Trump Inauguration Funds April 22, 2017***To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters***MRCTV
- Details on Trump’s Tax Reform Plan to Be Announced Next Week April 21, 2017President Donald Trump said Friday that he will unveil details on his tax reform plan next week.Melanie Arter
- GOP Surrender in Impending Budget Battle Looms April 21, 2017The script of the last eight years is about to play out again.Michael Morris
- Socialist Venezuela May Be Having Its Tiananmen Square Moment April 21, 2017Upward of 2 million Venezuelans have taken to the streets in protest.Michael Morris
- WH ‘Confident’ There Will Be No Government Shutdown April 21, 2017The White House said Friday that it has confidence that there will be no government shutdown, however, the Office of Management and Budget is taking “routine steps” to prepare for a potential lapse in appropriations next week following the continuing resolution’s expiration. […]Melanie Arter
- Charlie Daniels--An Open Letter to Politicians: You Have Completely Forgotten About We the People April 21, 2017It's become a game with you people.Michael Morris
- Foreign aid is not aid, it’s a rip-offI’ve made clear the position of this website on the candidates for leader of the Conservative Party (Maxime Bernier). So I’ll go ahead and share another reason why: it comes from this latest emailout by his team. In it he talks about foreign affairs, or at least foreign aid, and how it... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full […]Joel Johannesen
- Alt-right email. Alt-answered.Mail delivered to me in a fashion at odds with the quaint traditional postal mail methods of yore. And then answered in a similar alternate fashion. Hi Joseph, I think what the “alt-right” folks intended to mean was “an alternative to the traditional, or... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other great content! […]Joel Johannesen
- Email about CBC: Asked and Answered.Hi Kent — The CBC — and virtually everyone who works there — literally relies on a degree of socialism and a socialist mindset for the CBC’s very existence. Without their annual $1.5 billion of the taxpayers’ cash and all the market protections given to them by the... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other gre […]Joel Johannesen
- Trudeau Liberals’ crony capitalism and hypocrisy is delivered by courier trucks, V8s, and jet enginesNot a day goes by wherein the uberliberal Liberals don’t meddle in the economy, engage in their croney capitalism, waste our taxpayer dollars, further wreck the free market, wreck capitalism, wreck businesses, negate any semblance of their own principles which are now demonstrably farcical,... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for […]Joel Johannesen
- National Post misleads on Leitch. Again.The liberal mainstream media misreads, and it misleads. But now for some news: Demonstrating the mainstream media’s amazing ability to misread public sentiment, notwithstanding their recent gigantic misses, I think the National Post thinks it is slamming Kellie Leitch today. But I suspect... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for f […]Joel Johannesen
- Foreign aid is not aid, it’s a rip-off
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor
Site infoGet d'Clu
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.