Thought Crimes Cured Here
Considering that the vast majority of Americans continue to sleep their lives away and gloss through their days uncaring of the huge events occurring on what seems like a daily basis, Mr. Murray pinpoints many issues and myriad feelings I’ve been unable (and almost afraid) to utter. I tip my hat to you, sir, and applaud your strength of conviction! Perhaps more than I, having gone through the public school mill, you’ve got what it takes to state the obvious and the contemptuous to the progressives. Should we duck now?
IN GOV WE TRUST
By R.C. Murray
August 19, 2009
“How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity?
and the scorners delight in their scorning,
and fools hate knowledge?”
Obama the Fly-Slayer is right about one thing: America is no longer a Christian nation. Christians are no longer the majority in these Divided States of America. In fact, most Americans are little more than religious heathens who follow political preachers spewing out their socialist gospel, carefully crafted fables and vain philosophies.
Oh, I know an overwhelming majority claim to identify with the Christian religion, but it’s evident most Americans don’t know the Christ of the Bible. Would Jesus support the slaughter of babies? And yet, millions of Americans claiming to be his followers support humanist politicians who take pride in being on the abortion industry’s pay role. They disregard what the Bible says in Exodus 20:22-23, mockingly claiming the question of when life begins is too far above their pay grade. Such matters are spiritually discerned, I suppose, which is more evidence they’re spiritually dead.
Would Jesus – the one who created them male and female – support a perversion to the sacred institution he established? But again, millions of so-called Christians disregard the judgment of God and take pleasure in those who pervert the biblical concept of marriage. But it’s not enough to give the government’s blessing upon these unnatural unions; they want to forever silence those of us who believe the Bible and use our 1st Amendment right to vocally disapprove of their lifestyle.
The Bible is the key issue. Most Americans do not have a biblical worldview because most Americans have never read the Bible or even the New Testament. Most Americans rely totally on what they’ve heard some liberal, self-acclaimed spiritual expert tell them the Bible says. Besides, thanks to 150 years of public education, most Americans couldn’t read their dumbed-down versions of the Bible even if they wanted to.
I heard recently that less that 10 percent of Americans have a biblical worldview. In a nutshell, a biblical worldview says that regardless whether you think in your mind or feel in your heart a thing is right, if it’s contrary to the Bible, it’s wrong:
Christians with a biblical worldview believe every word of the 66 books that make up the Holy Bible are the inspired words of God; that God our Creator created the world in six, 24-hour days; that he destroyed it with a worldwide flood, saving only eight members of one family; that God himself became a man by being born of a virgin, only to die on the cross as the perfect sacrifice (payment) for our sins; that he arose from the dead so we who believe in him can have eternal life through his shed blood; that he sent his followers into the world to preach the gospel (good news), so no one has to go to hell if he or she only trusts Jesus as his personal savior; and that Jesus himself will be coming again soon to claim his bride (church) then judge the rest of the unbelieving world.
Yeah, that’s a lot to say in a few words, but it says so much more than biblically ignorant, pseudo-Christians can understand.
Rest assured though, there are folks who at least know what we believe and are already making preparations to cure us of our thought crimes. The Hate Crimes Protection Act has nothing to do with protecting any supposedly-oppressed minority and everything to do with rounding up and eliminating those who disagree with the established church of America, the Church of Humanism. If you doubt it, explain why the National Guard has been advertising for “internment specialists.”
And what about those internment camps the government will not acknowledge despite evidence of them in remote areas like Oklahoma, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho and on military bases in this country, not Cuba, Iraq, Kuwait or Afghanistan? For whom do you suppose these camps were created?
Big brother is watching you “angry mob,” “un-American” types who attend tea parties and disrupt town hall meetings, where otherwise functionally illiterate Proleslisten intently to the party line, gobbling up every lying word preached to them by their masters. Oh, and since Big Brother is watching you, you can expect one day he’s coming to get you to take you to his Ministry of Love.
For years, I’ve quoted or alluded to George Orwell’s prophetic book, Nineteen Eighty-Four, because he did predict one all-powerful nation would one day rule all English-speaking people. Orwell’s Oceania consisted of the United States and the United Kingdom. Did you know the Council on Foreign Relations has plotted for at least 90 years to establish just such a British-American Empire?
Orwell was right about desk top computer and surveillance cameras, both used by Big Brother today to keep tabs on us. And he was right about the Party’s purpose being to perpetuate itself. He was even right about the Party’s use of continual war with its “Support our Troops” campaign rallies, as well as shortages of everyday consumer items – all distractions meant to keep the ignorant masses from concentrating on what was really important, like their government controlling every aspect of their lives.
But I think he got it wrong about the Proles, the functionally illiterate majority that the Party used as cannon fodder in its continual state of war and as expendable labor in its factories and on its state farms. In his diary, Winston Smith said the only hope had to be found in the Proles. And yet, he admitted rebellion wound never come until the Proles became aware of their oppressed condition but that they’d never become aware of their condition until they rebelled. What Winston Smith and subsequently George Orwell failed to realize was that the Proles were the very source of the Party’s power. The combination of their great numbers and their willful ignorance was how the Party came to power and how it stayed in power. The same is true in this country today. We live in a Prole nation, not that Proles rule over us necessarily but their great numbers put those who do in power.
Again, I must emphasize if you asked them, the majority of America’s Proles will tell you they’re Christians, but as I said earlier, they don’t know God. They only know government.
Christian Americans really believe what it says on the dollar bill: In God We Trust. We live by faith. Proles claim they trust God, but if they really did, their trust wouldn’t be dependent upon federal, state and local governments robbing from and sharing the wealth of others with them.
They wouldn’t look to the government to provide them with each of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs at the expense of their Constitutional right to be responsible for themselves and their own families. They would cherish the libertiesspelled out for them in the Bill of Rights and as much as possible live free from government interference.
Instead, Proles beg that government to supply (via tax payers) their physical needs (via food stamps, subsidized housing, etc.), safety needs (via gun registration and confiscation; an established police state, from your local SWAT force all the way up to the Department of Homeland Security; welfare; Medicaid; socialized medicine, etc.), social needs (via public schools, employment quotas, hate crimes protection, etc.) and self-esteem (pride, the original sin and most important subject taught in public schools today).
Of course, Proles will never reach self-actualization because that would require them to actually think and do something for themselves, but they make up for this unfulfilled need by demanding even more government control over every aspect of their miserable, slavish lives. The motto for America’s Proles is really, In Gov We Trust.
“…Left to themselves, they (Proles) will continue from generation to generation and from century to century, working, breeding, and dying, not only without any impulse to rebel, but without the power of grasping that the world could be other than it is…What opinions the masses (Proles) hold, do not hold, is looked on as a matter of indifference. They (Proles) can be granted intellectual libertybecause they have no intellect…” George Orwell
When I released my last book, LegallySTUPiD: Why Johnny doesn’t have to read, a lot of folks were offended by the title. Some people think it’s wrong to call anyone stupid, regardless the height or depth of their ignorance. And in that sense, I’d agree.
Stupid though is not merely the lack of knowledge. Stupid is willful ignorance; it’s being dumb on purpose! The closest biblical reference to being stupid is being a fool. I found 60 verses in the Book of Proverbs alone that teach us about fools. Proverbs 1:22 asks this question, “How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?” And we know the first half of Psalm 14:1 tell us, “The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God…”
Before I comment on Psalm 14:1, take another look at Proverbs 1:22. Who are the simple ones and who are the scorners? And is no one wise? Not really. As surely as there are none that are truly righteous, there are none that are truly wise – all the time. Even Solomon, the author of most of Proverbs, was not all that wise, for he wasn’t bright enough to know a man cannot have 1,000 wives, an error that resulted in the dividing of his kingdom.
Let’s first look at the scorners. The Book of Proverbs mentions scorners 13 times; in other books, the scorner is also called a scoffer. At first glance, it would appear a scorner/scoffer is not greatly different than a fool as both tend to do stupid things. The one great difference seems to be that the fool is incapable of understanding because he hates knowledge itself, but scorners hate those with knowledge they don’t have, and they tend to provoke fools to act against them. They are the elected and especially the unelected elitists who work the ignorant masses into a frenzy about a need for change for change’s sake, a need for revolution for the sake of revolting.
Their numbers are small, representing less than 5 percent of the whole population. Their influence, however, has destroyed nations and cost the lives of billions over the centuries. Their influence in the country will soon cause its downfall; they’ve already racked up a body count too high to estimate, when you consider the ethnic cleansing tried on Native Americans and a so-called Civil War that was anything but civilized, all for the sake of preserving a union that has not been united since December 1860.
Scorners then are Orwell’s Inner Party elites. Whether or not you believe conspiracy theories about Illuminati and others, you have to admit the folks elected to office are not the ones really calling the shots in this country, or else there really would be change following an election. Aside from a thorough education for the benefit of the Party, the only real difference between Inner Party members and Proles is their ruthless resolve to perpetuate the Party above their personal lusts and ambitions. They are like the fools described in Psalm 14:1 and the scoffers in II Peter 3:4.
By now it should be easy enough to recognize the first group mentioned in Prov. 1:22. If you’re a regular reader of NWVs, you can see that’s us. We’re the simple, Orwell’s Outer Party members. We don’t hate knowledge like the fools, and we don’t let envy fill our hearts against the scorners who might sometimes express a few words of wisdom. Our problem is much like the one I expressed in a NWVs article well over a year ago in Dumb Wish. Do you ever feel sometimes like throwing down that newspaper or just turning off the news or deleting messages unread from news bloggers? No, I’m not talking about those times when you grow extra frustrated with the blatant media bias. I’m talking about a desire to ignore all that’s happening in the news, to just let the world go by because you feel overwhelmed and unable to do anything about anything?! Yeah, me too. There’s a reason they say ignorance is bliss.
And that’s exactly what the scorner-elitists want and how they got into power and how they stay in power. Oh, sure, they use academia, Hollywood, the news media and others to pound us to pieces with propaganda. And sometimes, they influence even the best of us to believe we have no better option than a John McCain and that although a third political party founded on the Constitution would be nice, it’s just not practical, so we either have to vote for the liberal calling himself a conservative or stay home.
In recent elections, more than 10 percent of us Outer Party members have been duped into falling in with the Proles and Inner Party scorners and voting for our own demise. Proles – represented by that 40 percent of Americans education statistics tell us are functionally illiterate – tend to vote as a single block. They can barely read and understand anything more complicated than the sports page, but they get to decide the amount of taxes we’ll pay. It wouldn’t bother me so much except this same 40 percent seems to be the percentage of Americans who pay no taxes.
It’s not going to get any better, even if all of us simple folks get together in 2010 and 2012 and vote so-called conservatives into office, even if it results in a conservative majority in every level of government. As I said in my last NWVs article, The Last Americans, those who look to the Republican Party to get us out of this mess That One has gotten us into need to be reminded the Bush administration not only got us into this war, they gave us the Patriot Act, the Veterans Disarmament Act and National Defense Authorization Act.
There is no real difference between the two major parties; they’ve both been driving this country toward a socialist state for 150 years! The only difference is that one party tends to drive the bus a little faster than the other, which makes their subversive activity a little more conspicuous – even to simple folks like us.
What’s going to save this country is not more politics. We’re going to have to give up our simplicity and realize we’re in a war to save our country, one we can’t win without God. That’s because the war we’re in is really a spiritual war. There is no political solution, and may I remind those who might be thinking something else what civil war did to this country last time. It’s going to take prayer, lots of constant, daily prayer that God himself will intervene on behalf of those who believe in him and trust him, not government.
By the way, in that NWV last article I requested prayer about finding a publisher for a new book. Thank you for your prayers. That new book now has a publisher. It was slightly revised, so its title will not focus on that minority who still believe the Holy Bible and support the U.S. Constitution. Instead, its title will focus on the majority of our fellow citizens who made our country what it is today. I ask you now to pray that Prole Nation will reach as many Americans as possible. And to all those who read it, please pray that the near future my book predicts will not come to pass. Thanks.
© 2009 – R.C. Murray – All Rights Reserved
August 24, 2009 - Posted by Lisa | (Un)Limited Government, Agenda of the Left, Christian, Culture, Family, Life with Big Brother, Politics, Wake Up, WordPress Political Blogs | 1984, Bible, biblical worldview, Bill of Rights, CFR, DHS, distraction, George Orwell, God, hate crimes, Illuminati, Inner Party, internment, Jesus, Maslow, naïve, News with Views, Obama, progressives, Proles, public education, socialist, Winston Smith
No comments yet.
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016For nearly 50 years Concord High School in Elkhart, Indiana, has featured a live nativity scene as part of its annual Christmas show, which it calls the “Christmas Spectacular.” But this year, the ACLU and the atheist Freedom From Religion Foundation brought a lawsuit on behalf of an unnamed father and his son, a student at Concord, to block the part of the […]Ryan Hite
- DOE Condemns “Common Sense and Reason” November 29, 2016President Obama’s Department of Education has ruled that “common sense and reason” are not allowed to guide decisions of alleged sexual harassment under Title IX. This should come as no surprise, because Title IX is completely unreasonable and void of common sense. Under President Obama, the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights has begun to inve […]Ryan Hite
- A MAssive Attack On People Of Faith November 28, 2016Massachusetts passed a civil rights law which could put people of faith in jail for following their sincerely-held religious beliefs. The law criminalizes discrimination against certain protected classes in public places. One of the protected groups is transgender people. That means Massachusetts could put a pastor in jail for telling his congregation to onl […]Ryan Hite
- A Black Friday Tribute To Capitalism November 25, 2016Yesterday was an important day to celebrate our American heritage. We set aside one Thursday in November to remember the brave men and women who first came to this country seeking a better life. However, there are several lessons that can be learned from the day after Thanksgiving, which is known to most Americans as Black Friday. People who do not love Amer […]Ryan Hite
- Thanksgiving – America’s Religious Holiday November 24, 2016**Previously Record - From the Archives** Thanksgiving is a unique American religious holiday. The Thanksgiving Proclamation signed by President George Washington was the first official presidential proclamation ever issued by the United States. Here is a quote from George Washington’s Proclamation: “Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the p […]Ryan Hite
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- CBS's King Hilarious Defends Vacationing with Obamas; ‘Not Political’ to See Her ‘Friends’ April 22, 2017 MRCTV
- Watch MRC's Tim Graham Appear on the Series Finale of FNC's 'The Factor' April 22, 2017 MRCTV
- Fake News: Rachel Maddow Invents Missing Trump Inauguration Funds April 22, 2017***To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters***MRCTV
- Details on Trump’s Tax Reform Plan to Be Announced Next Week April 21, 2017President Donald Trump said Friday that he will unveil details on his tax reform plan next week.Melanie Arter
- GOP Surrender in Impending Budget Battle Looms April 21, 2017The script of the last eight years is about to play out again.Michael Morris
- Socialist Venezuela May Be Having Its Tiananmen Square Moment April 21, 2017Upward of 2 million Venezuelans have taken to the streets in protest.Michael Morris
- WH ‘Confident’ There Will Be No Government Shutdown April 21, 2017The White House said Friday that it has confidence that there will be no government shutdown, however, the Office of Management and Budget is taking “routine steps” to prepare for a potential lapse in appropriations next week following the continuing resolution’s expiration. […]Melanie Arter
- Charlie Daniels--An Open Letter to Politicians: You Have Completely Forgotten About We the People April 21, 2017It's become a game with you people.Michael Morris
- Foreign aid is not aid, it’s a rip-offI’ve made clear the position of this website on the candidates for leader of the Conservative Party (Maxime Bernier). So I’ll go ahead and share another reason why: it comes from this latest emailout by his team. In it he talks about foreign affairs, or at least foreign aid, and how it... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full […]Joel Johannesen
- Alt-right email. Alt-answered.Mail delivered to me in a fashion at odds with the quaint traditional postal mail methods of yore. And then answered in a similar alternate fashion. Hi Joseph, I think what the “alt-right” folks intended to mean was “an alternative to the traditional, or... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other great content! […]Joel Johannesen
- Email about CBC: Asked and Answered.Hi Kent — The CBC — and virtually everyone who works there — literally relies on a degree of socialism and a socialist mindset for the CBC’s very existence. Without their annual $1.5 billion of the taxpayers’ cash and all the market protections given to them by the... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other gre […]Joel Johannesen
- Trudeau Liberals’ crony capitalism and hypocrisy is delivered by courier trucks, V8s, and jet enginesNot a day goes by wherein the uberliberal Liberals don’t meddle in the economy, engage in their croney capitalism, waste our taxpayer dollars, further wreck the free market, wreck capitalism, wreck businesses, negate any semblance of their own principles which are now demonstrably farcical,... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for […]Joel Johannesen
- National Post misleads on Leitch. Again.The liberal mainstream media misreads, and it misleads. But now for some news: Demonstrating the mainstream media’s amazing ability to misread public sentiment, notwithstanding their recent gigantic misses, I think the National Post thinks it is slamming Kellie Leitch today. But I suspect... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for f […]Joel Johannesen
- Foreign aid is not aid, it’s a rip-off
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor
Site infoGet d'Clu
Blog at WordPress.com.