Update Internet Spying – WH Twits on FB » big brother
No comments yet.
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Common Sense Solutions for a Strong America March 6, 2015The popular syndicated columnist Cal Thomas has written a new book called What Works; Common Sense Solutions for a Stronger America. Like the movie, “Groundhog Day,” that depicts a man going through the same day over and over again, Cal Thomas says America is trying failed strategies repeatedly and getting the same results. He sifts through economic and tax […]Phyllis Schlafly
- Judges Step Over the Line on Marriage March 5, 2015Supporters of gay marriage like to say that it’s inevitable. Among others, the New York Times predicts that the Supreme Court will soon “end the debate once and for all.” It’s true that gay marriage has momentum behind it. The movement has been assisted all along by the media, including the so-called “conservatives” at Fox News Channel. It now stands on the […]Phyllis Schlafly
- Obama’s Numbers Don’t Tell the Truth March 4, 2015President Obama used his State of the Union address to boast about the economy, but we should take his claims with a grain of salt. He likes to cite numbers that don’t tell the whole story. Let’s take unemployment figures as an example. The Department of Labor announced that the economy added 225,000 new jobs in December. The administration says that the une […]Phyllis Schlafly
- Keep the Feds Out of Education March 3, 2015One of the biggest reasons why parents want to get rid of Common Core in the schools is that they recognize it as an attempt of the Federal Government to take control of what our kids are taught and not taught. They know that our U.S. Constitution gives absolutely no control over education to the Federal Government and they don’t want federal control to snea […]Phyllis Schlafly
- Obama Publicly Insults Christians March 2, 2015In the first week of February, the Islamic State released a video showing a Jordanian pilot being burned alive in a steel cage. The next day, the United Nations issued a report describing scary details of the Islamic state’s “mass executions of boys, as well as reports of beheadings, crucifixions of children, and burying children alive.” And the very next da […]Phyllis Schlafly
- Common Sense Solutions for a Strong America March 6, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Kickstarter Campaign Slams Barbie, Calls Hillary Action Figure ‘Positive Female Role Model’ March 6, 2015Looking for something for the kids that’s more than just a play thing? Hillary.jpg Hillary - The Action Figure Ad read moremelanie
- $18,499 Federal Study: Why Do Turkish Women Travel Abroad for Sex-Selective Procedures Prior to In Vitro Fertilization? March 6, 2015By: Melanie Huntermelanie
- Scientists Transplant Organs for Aborted Babies Into Rats for Future Harvest March 6, 2015By: Penny Starr Rats (AP Photo)(CNSNews.com) – Live Science reported in January on research being done by scientists at Ganogen, Inc., a biotech company in California, that transplants organs from aborted babies into lab rats with the goal of growing them for use in patients who need orgaread more […]melanie
- Facebook Executive: 'There Is a Toddler Wage Gap in This Country' March 6, 2015By: Susan Jones Facebook COO: 'There Is a Toddler Wage Gap in This Country' Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg's book has spawned a growing social movement. (CNSNews.com) - Workplace inequality begins early and it begins at home, says Sheryl Sandberg, the woman who works as Facebook's chief operating officer. read more […]sjones
- Volunteer Participation in United States Lowest in Over a Decade March 6, 2015By: Ali Meyer (CNSNews.com) - The percentage of the population who has volunteered through or for an organization at least once is the lowest it has been in over a decade at 25.3 percent in the United States between September 2013 and September 2014read more […]melanie
- 56,023,000: Record Number of Women Not in Labor Force March 6, 2015By: Ali Meyer (CNSNews.com) - A record 56,023,000 women, age 16 years and over, were not in the labor force in February. Not only was that a record high, but it's also the first time the number has exceeded 56 million, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). read more […]sjones
- 62.8%: Labor Force Participation Has Hovered Near 37-Year-Low for 11 Months March 6, 2015By: Ali Meyer (CNSNews.com) - The labor force participation rate hovered between 62.9 percent and 62.7 percent in the eleven months from April 2014 through February, and has been 62.9 percent or lower in 13 of the 17 months since October 2013. read moresjones
- Coburn: Convention of States Needed Because Washington Will Never Fix Itself March 5, 2015By: Barbara Hollingsworth read morebhollingsworth
- Kickstarter Campaign Slams Barbie, Calls Hillary Action Figure ‘Positive Female Role Model’ March 6, 2015
- White CBC Reporter Writes Something, Gets Away With ItCBC’s execrable columnist Neil Macdonald published an article today (Feb 18th, 2015) about the tragic case of a White man shot to death while his hands were raised in surrender by a White police officer among a phalanx of other White officers, so of course the author had to lead with… “White privilege didn’t protect […]Martin R. Green
- Sun News Network SetsSun New Network simply went away today. Signed off for good. And I’m not shocked. I am a little forlorn, because now, once again, we have nothing but LIBERALVISION – and worse – to watch, for hard news and talk in Canada. Yeah once again, what we’re left with is utterly terrible news-watching, with that all-too familiar […]Joel Johannesen
- Maclean’s “Reporter” Nancy Macdonald Fry’d; Caught Faking “Racism,” As We SpeakMove over Hedy Fry (Liberal MP, Vancouver Center). “As we speak,” the Rogers Cable conglomerate’s Maclean’s magazine division (or is it the liberals’ Maclean’s division – the left is so confusing with their complex corporate and political structures) gets $1.5 MILLION in annual taxpayer subsidies for… things like seemingly faking “news” reports on “racism.” […]Joel Johannesen
- Oh look! The liberal media are being complete idiots again!Some days, the liberals’ mainstream news media division provides us with more than reports of the current events of the day. They provide glimpses of just how callow and idiotic they are. Take today as an example. Today, at least two Canadian – Canadian, mind you – liberal mainstream news outlets, the Globe and Mail […]Joel Johannesen
- Globe and Mail goes to bat for left-wing moonbat, SuzukiFirst the liberals’ Globe and Mail division parrots a line in a politically-charged group’s report, in their headline, calling for a new national tax on top of provincial taxes, which the report authors also call for. “B.C. carbon tax an effective model for national climate change approach: report”Joel Johannesen
- White CBC Reporter Writes Something, Gets Away With It
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor