Update Internet Spying – WH Twits on FB » big brother
No comments yet.
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- What’s Not In The Platform September 28, 2016Many Republicans have touted the 2016 Republican platform as the boldest, most conservative platform in years. I’m proud to say that I agree with them. Language condemning Planned Parenthood and the sale of baby body parts was added. Language supporting the building of a wall along the southern border was inserted. These are all great additions to the platfo […]Ryan Hite
- Trump convinced him of the evils of globalization September 28, 2016There are people who claim to be conservatives, but who have knee-jerk liberal opinions on lots of issues. One of the most straightforward issues should be: Should the American President put America and American citizens first? To paleo-conservatives and the Alt-Right, the answer is so self-evidently YES that the issue hardly merits any discussion. To today […]Roger
- Inconvenience to employers September 27, 2016Hillary Clinton said this of Donald Trump, in the debate: But this is a man ... who has said pregnancy is an inconvenience to employers, who has said women don't deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as men.Yes, pregnancy is an inconvenience to employers. How can anyone dispute that? The law requires equal pay for equal work, and Clinton is app […]Roger
- Polarized Party Platforms September 27, 2016My quadrennial “Life of the Party” event was held alongside the Republican Convention in Cleveland – and it was a great party. Hundreds of pro-life Republicans gathered to celebrate the victories of and leadership in the pro-life movement. We heard from legendary football coach Lou Holtz who is also a staunch defender of life. In 1976 I proposed that the pla […]Ryan Hite
- Court Prefers Walruses to the Safety of Our Sailors September 26, 2016It should be an easy decision: The safety and military readiness of our sailors is more important than potential harm to walruses from underwater sounds. Nevertheless, the liberal Ninth Circuit court recently ruled in favor the walruses at the expense of our United States Navy. Our Navy uses an underwater sound system to help detect the enemy, particularly h […]Ryan Hite
- What’s Not In The Platform September 28, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
- @thomrayne That's scary! I'm more confident in the Rock of my salvation, Jesus Christ who has my name written in the Book of Life. ~ 3 years ago
- MUST SEE VIDEO FLASHBACK: "From My Cold, Dead Hands" SHARE!!! bit.ly/X47pJu @liberty Let's make it VIRAL! ~ 3 years ago
- Blessings from our family to yours on this #Thanksgiving - thx & praise to Almighty God for His protection & provision. #GodinControl ~ 3 years ago
- "@cringetalk: Only the truly stupid believe there is no cover up going on with Benghazi." And they vote Dem by default. ~ 3 years ago
- Judge bans publication of hacked Pippa Middleton photos September 28, 2016LONDON (AP) — British judge has banned publication of stolen photographs of Pippa Middleton after allegations that 3,000 personal images were taken in a hacking attack on her iCloud account.Associated Press
- Fear, suspicion as French hamlet anticipates Calais migrants September 28, 2016CHAMPTERCIER, France (AP) — Residents of Champtercier fear their hamlet in the foothills of the Alps is about to become a new flashpoint for Europe's migrant crisis: Its population of 800 is slated to grow sharply when it takes in 100 migrants from an overflowing camp in Calais next month.Associated Press
- 10 Things to Know for Today September 28, 2016Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:Associated Press
- Dutch investigators give results of MH17 probe to families September 28, 2016NIEUWEGEIN, Netherlands (AP) — A relative of a victim of the downing of a Malaysia Airlines plane over Ukraine says he and other family members have been told that a Dutch-led investigation has found proof that a mobile Buk missile launcher had been moved into eastern Ukraine from Russia at the time.Associated Press
- Amnesty's Thailand torture allegations spark arrest threat September 28, 2016BANGKOK (AP) — Thai authorities threatened to arrest Amnesty International speakers who were set to hold a news conference Wednesday to release a report detailing allegations of torture at the hands of the military and police, causing the rights group to cancel the event.Associated Press
- German police shoot dead man wielding knife in refugee home September 28, 2016BERLIN (AP) — An Iraqi man was shot dead by police in Berlin after lunging with a knife at another man who he believed had sexually abused his daughter, officials said Wednesday.Associated Press
- 5 jihadi suspects arrested in Spain, Belgium, Germany September 28, 2016MADRID (AP) — Police in Spain, Belgium and Germany on Wednesday arrested five people suspected of forming a cell that spread propaganda and sought to recruit militants for the Islamic State armed group, officials said.Associated Press
- US rights group says abuse rife in notorious Egypt prison September 28, 2016CAIRO (AP) — Authorities at a maximum-security prison in the Egyptian capital routinely abuse political prisoners by cramming them into packed cells, cutting off access to families and lawyers, and blocking medical treatment, Human Rights Watch said Wednesday.Associated Press
- Judge bans publication of hacked Pippa Middleton photos September 28, 2016
- Cops injured in terror attack; but mostly a (pretty) “female” was injuredThey so easily fall into the trap they set. And if a politician — a conservative one — did this the liberals’ tender snowflakes division would be all over it. “It’s 2016” as one of the more famous ones would curtly inform the press (which would in turn report... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other great con […]Joel Johannesen
- Liberals’ welfare state: They’re progressively reducing the choice available to ordinary people.The headline in the Globe and Mail neglects to mention “welfare state,” and is simply: “B.C. government to subsidize rental units in response to housing crisis.” It might just as well have been “Build Them and They Will Come.” Progressives or socialists... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other great content […]Joel Johannesen
- SICK. CBC sends ambulance to revive their HillaryToo much talk of Hillary Clinton being ill (and more to the actual point, lying about it) has caused a giant panic attack at the state-owned CBC. They did an official state media “Analysis” about this concern. Don’t worry, ALL U.S. presidents have ALWAYS had HIDDEN health issues!... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full link […]Joel Johannesen
- F-35 is actually far better looking than Justin Trudeau. And cheaper.Here’s another quick review of little items of the day or past couple of days. 1. Let’s start with the most important Tweet of yesterday: mine. As usual, though, it’s not about me, but Justin Trudeau. It’s always about Justin Trudeau, especially to Justin Trudeau. 2. Then... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and ot […]Joel Johannesen
- Poll question #1: “What is your gender? Choose one.” Three choices offered.Here’s a quick take on three little items today: 1. First up, a poll delivered to me yesterday with an odd third option — even for a west-coast Canadian polling company: Hard to figure why polls are always so unreliable these days, huh? Why not “Both”? Or “A... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other great con […]Joel Johannesen
- Cops injured in terror attack; but mostly a (pretty) “female” was injured
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor
Site infoGet d'Clu
Blog at WordPress.com.