Update Internet Spying – WH Twits on FB » big brother
No comments yet.
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Interview: Mason Weaver — Looking Forward: The Fight For Freedom Continues April 30, 2016From Common Core to Obamacare, left-leaning elites are intent on hijacking the American destiny. Tune in as Phyllis and her special guest discuss the struggle for freedom. Listen to Eagle Forum Live Radio Program aired on 4-30-16 Your browser does not support the audio element. Listen every Saturday (11-Noon CST) Archived Eagle Forum Live Radio Programs Stay […]EagleHQ
- College Grad Killed by Illegal Alien April 29, 2016A 21-year-old college graduate named Sarah Root had everything to live for. But her life was tragically cut short when her car was rear-ended by an illegal alien who was street-racing while drunk on the night of January 31 in Omaha, Nebraska. The suspect’s blood alcohol content was four times higher than the legal limit, and his license had already been susp […]Ryan Hite
- We will no longer surrender this country April 28, 2016Brent Bozell writes An Open Letter to Conservative Friends Supporting Donald Trump: I’ve endorsed Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX). I was a contributor to National Review’s Against Trump symposium at the beginning of the year. Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee and Phyllis Schlafly — you are friends and allies, serious men and women for whom I have great respect. Yo […]Roger
- Tired Of Blaine Amendments April 28, 2016A Christian preschool in Columbia, Missouri will be at the heart of the Supreme Court’s next big case on religious liberty. The Trinity Lutheran Child Learning Center was denied a grant from the Missouri state government because of its religious affiliation. The purpose of this grant was to give schools access to shredded tire material to replace gravel on t […]Ryan Hite
- Feminists Cry Foul April 27, 2016Pro-choice feminists have claimed for years that men are drowning out the voices of women in the abortion debate. That’s why one feminist group called the Women’s Media Center wrote a report on how women are underrepresented on this issue. According to the report, 52 percent of articles about reproductive issues were written by men compared to 37 percent by […]Ryan Hite
- Interview: Mason Weaver — Looking Forward: The Fight For Freedom Continues April 30, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
- @thomrayne That's scary! I'm more confident in the Rock of my salvation, Jesus Christ who has my name written in the Book of Life. ~ 2 years ago
- MUST SEE VIDEO FLASHBACK: "From My Cold, Dead Hands" SHARE!!! bit.ly/X47pJu @liberty Let's make it VIRAL! ~ 3 years ago
- Blessings from our family to yours on this #Thanksgiving - thx & praise to Almighty God for His protection & provision. #GodinControl ~ 3 years ago
- "@cringetalk: Only the truly stupid believe there is no cover up going on with Benghazi." And they vote Dem by default. ~ 3 years ago
- Venezuela hikes minimum wage 30 percent amid economic crunch May 1, 2016CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — Venezuela's president is ordering a 30 percent increase in the minimum wage, the latest move by the socialist government to grapple with high inflation and economic stagnation.Associated Press
- Trump backers yell foul over loss at Arizona GOP convention May 1, 2016PHOENIX (AP) — Texas Sen. Ted Cruz pulled out a strategic victory at Saturday's Arizona Republican Party convention, nailing down a large majority of delegates to the national convention amid cheating accusations from backers of businessman Donald Trump.Associated Press
- Andre Berto stops Victor Ortiz in 4th round, avenging loss May 1, 2016CARSON, Calif. (AP) — Andre Berto spent five years regretting his inability to land the punches that would have finished off Victor Ortiz during his first career defeat.Associated Press
- Phillies hold on for 5th straight win, beat Indians 4-3 May 1, 2016PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Freddy Galvis homered and had the go-ahead single to lead the Philadelphia Phillies to their fifth straight win, 4-3 over the Cleveland Indians on Saturday night.Associated Press
- The Latest: Candles to honor car crash victims, 22 others May 1, 2016ATHENS, Ga. (AP) — The Latest on a car crash that killed four University of Georgia students (all times local):Associated Press
- Rivas' late goal gives Orlando City 2-2 draw with Revolution May 1, 2016FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Carlos Rivas tied it in the 90th minute and Orlando City survived New England's late chances in a 2-2 tie with the Revolution on Saturday night.Associated Press
- Are you ready to replace your moisturizer with a pill? May 1, 2016MIAMI (AP) — The makeup industry is trying to convince women that looking good on the outside starts from within — but it's unclear whether the products they're trying to hawk are safe and effective.Associated Press
- Girls use pillows as decoys to flee Florida foster facility May 1, 2016BRANDON, Fla. (AP) — Four girls placed pillows under their sheets to make it appear they were sleeping before apparently climbing out a window and scaling a 6-foot fence at a facility for foster children near Tampa, officials said Friday.Associated Press
- Venezuela hikes minimum wage 30 percent amid economic crunch May 1, 2016
- Christmas wonMany people (OK, two or even more) who have followed PTBC over the years have written asking why PTBC isn’t on its pro-Merry Christmas kick this year. In case you’re new here, it’s Christmas, not “The Happy Festive Tree Celebration of Seasonal Values Holiday,” or any other secular-progressive left-wing crap like that. For years, PTBC […]Joel Johannesen
- Alberta’s new socialist gov CAN’T raise the wage…until economy picks up. Huh?And here we were told by the fact, evidence, and science-based economists of the Alberta NDP that if the government forces employers to raise the minimum wage to exactly $15 per hour, it will actually fix the economy, make it grow, create jobs, and whiten teeth, etc. So how could this be? Actual quotes from the […]Joel Johannesen
- Ignorant? Or Just More Agenda-Driven Media re Guns?This is the giant – GIANT – photo that the ever so objective and accurate journalists at CKWX News 1130 radio station in Vancouver chose for their online story. That’s not gun powder you’re smelling. It’s bullcrap. Yeah exactly. The Conservatives never abolished the handgun registry at all. Never even tried. Never suggested anything whatsoever about […] […]Joel Johannesen
- Liberal-Left RUSH to import refugees: facts refute liberal ideology and their “evidence-based” twaddleThese Liberals are all about the science and the evidence, you see. They’re ever so erudite! And this newfangled evidence-based governing system was to be understood by you and me as a radical (no sorry, progressive) and ever so positive a change in Canada’s governance. So, or ipso facto if you will, rushing exactly 25,000 refugees to Canada within […] […]Joel Johannesen
- Liberal Anything-Gate Just Four Sunny Weeks InNanny-Gate could and should be a name for the Liberals’ coming new Nanny State. But until that sticks, it applies directly to the Royal Couple themselves – the Trudeaus – and their hiring of their other kind of nanny – two of them – for their three kids. At taxpayers’ expense. Despite all the specious nonsense […]Joel Johannesen
- Christmas won
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor