Update Internet Spying – WH Twits on FB » big brother
No comments yet.
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Americans Know Free Trade Is A Bad Deal March 27, 2015Republicans in Congress should reconsider their support of free trade. It’s sure to become a hot topic again, as President Obama is demanding “fast track” authority to ram through trade deals that he makes behind closed doors. Fast track is a bad idea because it gives the President too much power to make free trade agreements that are harmful to American wor […]Phyllis Schlafly
- Check and Balance Judicial Supremacy March 26, 2015Alexander Hamilton called the judiciary “the least dangerous branch.” He wrote those words long before judicial supremacists began redefining marriage. But Hamilton and his fellow Founding Fathers gave us valuable tools to limit the damage, and we ought to use them now. In our system of checks and balances, judges don’t have the final say. President Andrew J […]Phyllis Schlafly
- China’s Military Threat to America March 25, 2015In a new report by military authority Bill Gertz, Communist China confirmed that it conducted a flight test of a new long-range missile that involves the use of simulated multiple warheads. This announcement was an admission that the missile involved the test of multiple, independently targetable reentry vehicles, or MIRVs. China’s MIRV technology is based o […]Phyllis Schlafly
- Free Trade with Red China has Cost America March 24, 2015According to the international Monetary Fund, for the first time in decades the U.S. is no longer the largest economy in the world. Communist China has become number one. Just 14 years ago, the U.S. produced nearly three times as much as the Chinese. China now accounts for 16.5% of the global economy compared with 16.3% for the United States. Communist China […]Phyllis Schlafly
- Planned Parenthood Wants No Pro-Life Candidates March 23, 2015The president of Planned Parenthood recently said that she wants to “make it completely unacceptable” for pro-life candidates to run for office. These candidates “oppose women’s rights” according to Planned Parenthood President Jill Filipovic says and “want to take us backward.” Her statements teach us valuable things about the pro-abortion movement. Like ma […]Phyllis Schlafly
- Americans Know Free Trade Is A Bad Deal March 27, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
- @thomrayne That's scary! I'm more confident in the Rock of my salvation, Jesus Christ who has my name written in the Book of Life. ~ 1 year ago
- MUST SEE VIDEO FLASHBACK: "From My Cold, Dead Hands" SHARE!!! bit.ly/X47pJu @liberty Let's make it VIRAL! ~ 2 years ago
- Blessings from our family to yours on this #Thanksgiving - thx & praise to Almighty God for His protection & provision. #GodinControl ~ 2 years ago
- "@cringetalk: Only the truly stupid believe there is no cover up going on with Benghazi." And they vote Dem by default. ~ 2 years ago
- Bono: 'Capitalism Takes More People Out of Poverty Than Aid' March 26, 2015U2 frontman Bono, who is also an investor, philanthropist, and Christian told students at Georgetown University that real economic growth, not government aid, is what lifts people and countries out of poverty long-term, emphasizing that "entrepreneurial capitalism" is the key to prosperity. bono 1.jpg Bono: 'Entrepreneurial Capitalism Takes Mo […]mchapman
- Rev. Graham: ‘Don’t Shut Up!’ – ‘Homosexuality is Wrong’ & Abortion is ‘A Sin Against God, It’s Murder’ March 26, 2015While many Christian pastors are afraid to preach against homosexuality and abortion because some people in the pews complain, claiming their child is gay or abortion is a choice, the pastors must not shut up, said Rev. Franklin Graham, emphasizing that the sole guide is the Bible, which teaches that homosexual behavior “is wrong” and that abortion is “murde […]mchapman
- Death of baby cut from womb doesn't lead to murder charge March 27, 2015By SADIE GURMAN read moresuperadm
- UN Condemns Israel for Mistreatment of Palestinian Women March 26, 2015The United Nations Commission on the Status of Women issued a report on March 20 condemning one country in particular for its mistreatment of women – Israel. Israel voting.jpg read moremelanie
- Father of Air Crash Victim: 'Bible Teaches' 'Loved Ones Will Return From the Dead'--'That Hope' Is 'Helping Us' March 27, 2015The father of an American man killed in the Germanwings plane crash in the French Alps, said he believes what the Bible teaches, that “our loved ones will return from the dead, be resurrected” when God’s kingdom comes, and they will all be together “forever” in paradise, and he added that this “hope, that comfort, is in these moments helping us tremendously. […]mchapman
- Eyeing Yemen Operation, Syrian Rebels Urge Arab States: ‘Finish Off’ Assad Too March 26, 2015By: Patrick Goodenough Shiite Houthi rebels during a rally protesting against Saudi-led airstrikes, in Sana'a on Thursday, March 26, 2015. (AP Photo/Hani Mohammed) read morepgoodenough
- Co-pilot may have hidden illness, German prosecutors say March 27, 2015 superadm
- Obama in 2009: Iran’s Underground Nuke Facility ‘Inconsistent With Peaceful Program’ March 27, 2015By: Patrick Goodenough In 2009, Obama Said Iran’s Underground Facility ‘Inconsistent With a Peaceful Program’ President Obama, French President Nicolas Sarkozy and British Prime Minister Gordon Brown make a statement on Iran’s clandestine Fordow nuclear facility at a G20 summit in Pittsburgh, Pa. on September 25, 2009. (AP Photo, File) read more […]sjones
- Bono: 'Capitalism Takes More People Out of Poverty Than Aid' March 26, 2015
- News to leftists: Canadians aren’t surrender monkeysPolls show most Canadians want war in Iraq/Syria extended; and the niqab banned in public Even though the Liberals and the even more socialist You’ve Got To Be Kidding party are bent on being so, Canadians are actually surrender monkeys no more. Canada seems to have mostly, finally, shaken free of that sad era of effete […]Joel Johannesen
- Arctic Apple Takes a Bite Out of Pseudo-ScienceAfter years of research and extensive field testing, the Okanagan’s own GMO apple is going to the big leagues. Genetically-modified organisms (GMOs) are routinely attacked by urban organic activists in spite of the fact that not a single ailment has ever been linked to this technology. And now, as a testament to the baselessness of such attacks, […]Mischa Popoff
- News media story about Purolator Courier omits state ownership, and big unionYou can spot a “news” article written by a union hack journalist (in this case, a fella named “CTVnews.ca Staff” – I kid you not) who works in a systemically liberal media outlet, a mile away. First, if it’s a negative story about a “company,” the “company” involved (and yeah go ahead and note the […]Joel Johannesen
- Why won’t liberals and conservatives ever agree?Luckily, our friend William D. Gairdner has written a 280-page book to explain why. Let’s read. The Great Divide: Why Liberals and Conservatives Will Never, Ever AgreeJoel Johannesen
- White CBC Reporter Writes Something, Gets Away With ItCBC’s execrable columnist Neil Macdonald published an article today (Feb 18th, 2015) about the tragic case of a White man shot to death while his hands were raised in surrender by a White police officer among a phalanx of other White officers, so of course the author had to lead with… “White privilege didn’t protect […]Martin R. Green
- News to leftists: Canadians aren’t surrender monkeys
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor