Update Internet Spying – WH Twits on FB » big brother
No comments yet.
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016For nearly 50 years Concord High School in Elkhart, Indiana, has featured a live nativity scene as part of its annual Christmas show, which it calls the “Christmas Spectacular.” But this year, the ACLU and the atheist Freedom From Religion Foundation brought a lawsuit on behalf of an unnamed father and his son, a student at Concord, to block the part of the […]Ryan Hite
- DOE Condemns “Common Sense and Reason” November 29, 2016President Obama’s Department of Education has ruled that “common sense and reason” are not allowed to guide decisions of alleged sexual harassment under Title IX. This should come as no surprise, because Title IX is completely unreasonable and void of common sense. Under President Obama, the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights has begun to inve […]Ryan Hite
- A MAssive Attack On People Of Faith November 28, 2016Massachusetts passed a civil rights law which could put people of faith in jail for following their sincerely-held religious beliefs. The law criminalizes discrimination against certain protected classes in public places. One of the protected groups is transgender people. That means Massachusetts could put a pastor in jail for telling his congregation to onl […]Ryan Hite
- A Black Friday Tribute To Capitalism November 25, 2016Yesterday was an important day to celebrate our American heritage. We set aside one Thursday in November to remember the brave men and women who first came to this country seeking a better life. However, there are several lessons that can be learned from the day after Thanksgiving, which is known to most Americans as Black Friday. People who do not love Amer […]Ryan Hite
- Thanksgiving – America’s Religious Holiday November 24, 2016**Previously Record - From the Archives** Thanksgiving is a unique American religious holiday. The Thanksgiving Proclamation signed by President George Washington was the first official presidential proclamation ever issued by the United States. Here is a quote from George Washington’s Proclamation: “Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the p […]Ryan Hite
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
- @thomrayne That's scary! I'm more confident in the Rock of my salvation, Jesus Christ who has my name written in the Book of Life. ~ 3 years ago
- MUST SEE VIDEO FLASHBACK: "From My Cold, Dead Hands" SHARE!!! bit.ly/X47pJu @liberty Let's make it VIRAL! ~ 3 years ago
- Blessings from our family to yours on this #Thanksgiving - thx & praise to Almighty God for His protection & provision. #GodinControl ~ 4 years ago
- "@cringetalk: Only the truly stupid believe there is no cover up going on with Benghazi." And they vote Dem by default. ~ 4 years ago
- The Latest: 'I hear shots fired. I see Will's body jolt' December 7, 2016NEW ORLEANS (AP) — The Latest on the trial of Cardell Hayes, charged with second-degree murder in the April 9 shooting death of retired New Orleans Saints star Will Smith (all times local):Associated Press
- The Latest: Ellison to resign seat if chosen to lead DNC December 7, 2016WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on Congress (all times local):Associated Press
- Ohio's GOP treasurer plans another run for US Senate December 7, 2016COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio's Republican state treasurer Josh Mandel says he'll again challenge Democratic U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown.Associated Press
- 2 on trial for alleged aid to last year's Paris attackers December 7, 2016VIENNA (AP) — An Austrian court has opened the trial of two men accused of aiding Islamic extremists who killed 130 people in Paris more than a year ago.Associated Press
- German companies pull advertising from US website Breitbart December 7, 2016BERLIN (AP) — Several large German companies are pulling ads from news and opinion website Breitbart due to concerns about its content.Associated Press
- UK unions secure commitment from Tata Steel to keep jobs December 7, 2016LONDON (AP) — Steel unions say they've secured a commitment from Tata Steel to keep jobs and production at its Port Talbot plan in Wales.Associated Press
- Raul Castro oversees interment of 2 other siblings in Cuba December 7, 2016HAVANA (AP) — Cuban President Raul Castro has participated in the interment of two other siblings after overseeing the final farewell for his brother Fidel.Associated Press
- 6 ways to keep phone charges low during international travel December 7, 2016FLORENCE, Italy (AP) — It's a sure-fire way to dampen the holiday cheers: Spend a week on a dream vacation abroad, then come back to find an additional several hundred dollars on your cellphone bill.Associated Press
- The Latest: 'I hear shots fired. I see Will's body jolt' December 7, 2016
- Liberals staying in Big Gov Resort: so much government, so many regs, we need a “concierge”It actually made me laugh. The big government stupidity, the big government solution, the glib nature of the big government presenting the supposed solution to it — all of it. Even the media’s delivery of this news — in the National Post’s Financial Post section (ostensibly... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and […]Joel Johannesen
- Canadian TV’s All-American Ratings for Dec 1 2016: Where’s the State-Owned CBC?I used to present these charts or lists all the time, but I haven’t for a long time. It’s English Canada’s TV viewing habits in a snapshot. This is the Canadian (english-language) viewership ranked from number 1 to 30 for the week of November 14 to November 20, 2016.* 1 BIG BANG... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, […]Joel Johannesen
- Forget “Fake News”: State-owned CBC with a Trudeau face-licking BS News itemWhat do we call this? Corruption? Tyranny? Have we lost control? Light up your holidays with a 'Trudeau-scented' candle https://t.co/MS5SRwVlbR pic.twitter.com/GLrhssSX2W — CBC British Columbia (@cbcnewsbc) December 2, 2016 This was all could say without losing my Twitter... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full lin […]Joel Johannesen
- The CBC explained, for you wretches and cranks.So much CBC nuttery. The Globe & Mail’s guy who sits on the couch all day and watches TV — mostly CBC, if we are to take him at his word about the importance of it to humankind, preaches the same old CBC line. Yes it’s a repeat. It’s time for another episode of... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other gre […]Joel Johannesen
- Globe & Mail columnist suddenly realizes that CBC is an existential threat to his employer… and him. Then goes back to sleep.Hey remember that state-owned, socialism-reliant CBC that I’ve been writing negatively about for a decade and a half, here? And remember how I repeatedly write that the CBC is literally the state competing against its own citizens? Well don’t worry, the Globe & Mail’s on the... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, […]Joel Johannesen
- Liberals staying in Big Gov Resort: so much government, so many regs, we need a “concierge”
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor
Site infoGet d'Clu
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.