Update Internet Spying – WH Twits on FB » big brother
No comments yet.
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- The Left Doesn’t Know American Values August 25, 2016President Obama’s Justice Department has given us more proof that it is out of touch with American values. Assistant Attorney General Vanita Gupta claimed that restricting men from women’s bathrooms violates “the values that define us as a people.” She cited last year’s decision on gay marriage as evidence of these “values.” However, Gupta is setting a trap […]Phyllis Schlafly
- Collegians Summit Talks Religious Freedom August 24, 2016Each year, conservative college students gather at Washington, D.C. for Eagle Forum’s Collegians Leadership Summit. Students hear speakers from conservative political organizations, news outlets, and office-holders on all the most important issues of the day. One of the biggest topics this summer was religious freedom. Representative Keith Rothfus of Pennsyl […]Phyllis Schlafly
- Why We Need A Tough President August 23, 2016It is becoming clearer than ever that the United States needs a president who will be tough on the issue of immigration. It is always American citizens who pay the price when the Administration does not take immigration seriously. That was the case for Casey Chadwick. She was stabbed to death in her apartment last year by an illegal Haitian immigrant named J […]Phyllis Schlafly
- Collegians Learn the Dangers of Con Con August 22, 2016At this year’s Eagle Forum Collegians Summit, college students from around the country came to Washington, D.C. to hear conservative leaders speak on the country’s current issues. Among the topics discussed was the danger of a new Constitutional Convention — or “Con Con” — also called a Convention of States, or Article V convention. Students heard from me th […]Phyllis Schlafly
- Liberals Target College Republicans August 19, 2016College Republicans at the University of California, Irvine found out that their conservative views are not welcome on campus. The club hosted conservative speaker Milo Yiannopoulos for a lecture that was widely attended. College Republicans leadership met with University administration to discuss the possibility of bringing Milo back in the fall. They told […]Phyllis Schlafly
- The Left Doesn’t Know American Values August 25, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
- @thomrayne That's scary! I'm more confident in the Rock of my salvation, Jesus Christ who has my name written in the Book of Life. ~ 2 years ago
- MUST SEE VIDEO FLASHBACK: "From My Cold, Dead Hands" SHARE!!! bit.ly/X47pJu @liberty Let's make it VIRAL! ~ 3 years ago
- Blessings from our family to yours on this #Thanksgiving - thx & praise to Almighty God for His protection & provision. #GodinControl ~ 3 years ago
- "@cringetalk: Only the truly stupid believe there is no cover up going on with Benghazi." And they vote Dem by default. ~ 3 years ago
- McIlroy glad to be wrong about Olympic success August 24, 2016FARMINGDALE, N.Y. (AP) — This is one time Rory McIlroy says he was happy to be mistaken.Associated Press
- US Treasury blasts European tax probe of multinationals August 24, 2016U.S. officials are publicly criticizing Europe's investigations into favorable tax arrangements that Apple and other multinational companies have reached with Ireland and a few other countries.Associated Press
- A look at some companies struggling with rising debt August 24, 2016NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. companies are sitting on hundreds of billions of cash, so you might think they are in great financial shape.Associated Press
- UN chief: Review potential information on Hammarskjold death August 24, 2016UNITED NATIONS (AP) — Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon is calling for a review of potential new information, including from South Africa, on the mysterious 1961 plane crash that killed U.N. Secretary-General Dag Hammarskjold.Associated Press
- Dynamic doubles duo: Federer, Nadal to team up in Laver Cup August 24, 2016NEW YORK (AP) — Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, who have faced each other in eight major finals, plan to team up as doubles partners next year during the inaugural Laver Cup.Associated Press
- Markets Right Now: US stocks close lower August 24, 2016NEW YORK (AP) — The latest on developments in global financial markets (all times local):Associated Press
- Americans’ Future Quality of Life Will Depend on Keeping People Working August 24, 2016Keeping people in the workforce is the primary economic policy challenge of our time.Michael Morris
- Clinton keeps stay-the-course strategy on foundation, emails August 24, 2016WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Clinton is sidestepping new questions about nearly 15,000 recently discovered emails or her family's charitable foundation — a stay-the-course strategy sure to be tested in the sprint to Election Day.Associated Press
- McIlroy glad to be wrong about Olympic success August 24, 2016
- Liberals in action: taxpayer bill for Liberals’ exquisite climate change sojourn in France: $1 MILLION +The fact that these “man-made global warming” or climate-change nobs still have the gall to fly off to these fancy places several times per year in large pollution-spewing passenger jetliners (after a ride to the airport in gas-powered cars) — all at taxpayer expense — is perfect. It doesn’t surprise me one bit. Hypocrisy, arrogance, elitism, misplaced […] […]Joel Johannesen
- Ann Coulter with new book just in time: IN TRUMP WE TRUSTAlthough I no longer have her, Ann Coulter was the first columnist I ever paid at this site. And the longest standing columnist too. And all thanks to me (yeah right), she’s now one of the best-selling politics authors in America. I’m happy whenever she comes out with a new book. Buy it now. In […]Joel Johannesen
- “Lexus Liberals” – a funny by Conservatives… and then even funnier: the state-owned CBC comes to the Liberals’ rescue.A Conservative Party with a sense of humor. In today’s email: ** CORRECTION ** Dear Joel, Last week we told you about the Liberals getting up to their same old tricks. The Liberal Health Minister was caught red-handed doling out more than $7,000 in taxpayer dollars to one of her Liberal insider friends that worked on her […]Joel Johannesen
- BRILLIANT take-down of CNN, a CNN reporter, a CNN anchor, and its hideously biased agenda-driven editingI’ll get to the point in a second. But first (and I promise this is related), I read my usual National Review articles this morning and copied this nugget: Conservatism must be about explaining to non-conservatives why they should be conservative not why they can’t be. This is politics 101 going back to Aristotle: Persuasion. ~ by […]Joel Johannesen
- Liberals now desire a spread of China’s people to Canada’s small towns; don’t need them in big cities any moreThe headline from the Liberals’ Globe & Mail division reads, “Canada aims to spread Chinese immigrants across country: McCallum.” Liberals and leftists — especially in the media — are usually so remarkably adept at this stuff! They’re like those drug-sniffing dogs at airports… no let me start again. Liberals want to end the war on drugs. They’re like bo […]Joel Johannesen
- Liberals in action: taxpayer bill for Liberals’ exquisite climate change sojourn in France: $1 MILLION +
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor
Site infoGet d'Clu
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.