Update Internet Spying – WH Twits on FB » big brother
No comments yet.
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016For nearly 50 years Concord High School in Elkhart, Indiana, has featured a live nativity scene as part of its annual Christmas show, which it calls the “Christmas Spectacular.” But this year, the ACLU and the atheist Freedom From Religion Foundation brought a lawsuit on behalf of an unnamed father and his son, a student at Concord, to block the part of the […]Ryan Hite
- DOE Condemns “Common Sense and Reason” November 29, 2016President Obama’s Department of Education has ruled that “common sense and reason” are not allowed to guide decisions of alleged sexual harassment under Title IX. This should come as no surprise, because Title IX is completely unreasonable and void of common sense. Under President Obama, the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights has begun to inve […]Ryan Hite
- A MAssive Attack On People Of Faith November 28, 2016Massachusetts passed a civil rights law which could put people of faith in jail for following their sincerely-held religious beliefs. The law criminalizes discrimination against certain protected classes in public places. One of the protected groups is transgender people. That means Massachusetts could put a pastor in jail for telling his congregation to onl […]Ryan Hite
- A Black Friday Tribute To Capitalism November 25, 2016Yesterday was an important day to celebrate our American heritage. We set aside one Thursday in November to remember the brave men and women who first came to this country seeking a better life. However, there are several lessons that can be learned from the day after Thanksgiving, which is known to most Americans as Black Friday. People who do not love Amer […]Ryan Hite
- Thanksgiving – America’s Religious Holiday November 24, 2016**Previously Record - From the Archives** Thanksgiving is a unique American religious holiday. The Thanksgiving Proclamation signed by President George Washington was the first official presidential proclamation ever issued by the United States. Here is a quote from George Washington’s Proclamation: “Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the p […]Ryan Hite
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
- @thomrayne That's scary! I'm more confident in the Rock of my salvation, Jesus Christ who has my name written in the Book of Life. ~ 3 years ago
- MUST SEE VIDEO FLASHBACK: "From My Cold, Dead Hands" SHARE!!! bit.ly/X47pJu @liberty Let's make it VIRAL! ~ 4 years ago
- Blessings from our family to yours on this #Thanksgiving - thx & praise to Almighty God for His protection & provision. #GodinControl ~ 4 years ago
- "@cringetalk: Only the truly stupid believe there is no cover up going on with Benghazi." And they vote Dem by default. ~ 4 years ago
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price' February 25, 2017NEW YORK (AP) — The Obamas just can't quit Broadway.Associated Press
- No. 19 DePaul blasts Villanova behind Schulte in 77-50 win February 25, 2017CHICAGO (AP) — Brooke Schulte scored 17 points, and senior standout Jessica January scored 13 for DePaul in her first game action since December, to lead No. 19 DePaul to a 77-50 win over Villanova Friday.Associated Press
- Capitals beat Oilers to extend home winning streak to 13 February 25, 2017WASHINGTON (AP) — Justin Williams and Tom Wilson scored as the Washington Capitals beat the Edmonton Oilers 2-1 on Friday night to tie the franchise record with their 13th consecutive home victory.Associated Press
- Towns, Wiggins help Wolves beat Mavericks 97-84 February 25, 2017MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Karl-Anthony Towns had 26 points and 18 rebounds and Andrew Wiggins scored 27 points to help the Minnesota Timberwolves beat the Dallas Mavericks 97-84 on Friday night.Associated Press
- Covington, Saric lead Sixers to 120-112 win over Wizards February 25, 2017PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Robert Covington had 25 points and 11 rebounds, Dario Saric added 20 points and 11 boards, and the depleted Philadelphia 76ers beat the Washington Wizards 120-112 on Friday night.Associated Press
- Pacers beat Grizzlies 102-92 to end six-game skid February 25, 2017INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — CJ Miles made five 3-pointers and scored 17 points, Paul George had nine points and nine rebounds after remaining with Indiana following the trade deadline, and the Pacers snapped a six-game losing streak with a 102-92 victory over the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday night.Associated Press
- Haiti gov't creates commission to probe prison conditions February 25, 2017PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti (AP) — Haiti announced a new government commission on Friday to probe the country's prisons and other overcrowded lockups and make recommendations to improve desperate conditions for inmates.Associated Press
- Syrian who worked on nominated film can't attend Oscars February 25, 2017WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. immigration authorities are barring entry to a 21-year-old Syrian cinematographer who worked on a harrowing film about his nation's civil war, "The White Helmets," that has been nominated for an Academy Award.Associated Press
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price' February 25, 2017
- Media botches another phony anti-Trump headlineI could do this all day long. This and only this. And I still wouldn’t have time to do them all. But here’s the latest today: Drudge corrects the record — actually corrected it a long time ago. Globe & Mail doesn’t care. They leave their headline in place.... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other great co […]Joel Johannesen
- Perceived as giving a damn. Canada’s unofficial motto.Great line in Jim Geraghty’s Morning Jolt newsletter today (my bolding): …As a country, we’re not always quick to respond to far-off bloody massacres like the gassing of the Kurds or the Balkans or Rwanda, but we do denounce them. (Whether or not we actually give a damn, we give a damn... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full […]Joel Johannesen
- Trudeau Liberals bail out private Quebec corporation in crass political moveWhat a disgrace. The progressive Justin Trudeau and liberal-left cabal he leads is going to prop up a corporation to the tune of 373 MILLION taxpayer dollars. A private corporation. “Ottawa helps shore up Bombardier with $372.5-million cash infusion” — Globe & Mail Canadians... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, […]Joel Johannesen
- Media reporting: easy to spot the abject dishonesty with comparisonsThere’s honest reporting and there’s dishonest reporting. Today, once again, the dishonesty is obvious to anyone who actually knows the facts, like me. This is all American media, because Canadian front pages didn’t touch it. Here’s honest reporting from the Wall Street... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and othe […]Joel Johannesen
- CBC “News” does a downward doggy for their Trump-hating fan baseI’m smellin’ a Pulitzer! Vancouver yoga studio declares Trump-free zone https://t.co/VCOTZ72c0D pic.twitter.com/pQAShLswuF — CBC British Columbia (@cbcnewsbc) February 3, 2017 I guess this is why taxpayers fund the state-owned CBC to the tune of in excess of $1.5 BILLION per year.... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full link […]Joel Johannesen
- Media botches another phony anti-Trump headline
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor
Site infoGet d'Clu
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.