Update Internet Spying – WH Twits on FB » big brother
No comments yet.
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Republicans and Democrats and Women in Combat October 24, 2016The subject of women in the military was addressed by both political parties at their national conventions in July, and it's no surprise that Republicans and Democrats came to completely opposite conclusions. Congress must now try to reconcile the same conflict in the annual defense bill known as NDAA. The House version of this bill reflects a Republica […]Ryan Hite
- Presidential race tied in 3 polls October 23, 2016Investors Business Daily reports: With 16 days to go until November 8, Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by 2 percentage points — 43% to 41% — in a four-way race, according to the latest IBD/TIPP presidential tracking poll. Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson saw his support held steady at 7%, while the Green Party's Jill Stein dipped to 3%. Unrou […]Roger
- Explaining the hysteria of the establishment October 22, 2016Pat Buchanan writes: What explains the hysteria of the establishment? In a word, fear. The establishment is horrified at the Donald’s defiance because, deep within its soul, it fears that the people for whom Trump speaks no longer accept its political legitimacy or moral authority. It may rule and run the country, and may rig the system through mass immigrat […]Roger
- Common Core Losing Steam October 21, 2016By this fall, the Common Core curriculum was supposed to be completely in place in our public and private schools. In some states, Common Core does remain under a different name. For example, Common Core exists in Georgia under the name of the Georgia Performance Standards. In New Jersey, despite how Governor Chris Christie declared in a presidential debate […]Ryan Hite
- Illegals Get In-State Tuition In Florida October 20, 2016The immigration problem does not just affect the business owners and border patrol agents of Texas. Illegal immigration is affecting every American. Even young people are being forced to pay for illegal immigration. The University of Florida has implemented a new policy to give in-state tuition to illegals. This new policy puts out-of-state American students […]Ryan Hite
- Republicans and Democrats and Women in Combat October 24, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
- @thomrayne That's scary! I'm more confident in the Rock of my salvation, Jesus Christ who has my name written in the Book of Life. ~ 3 years ago
- MUST SEE VIDEO FLASHBACK: "From My Cold, Dead Hands" SHARE!!! bit.ly/X47pJu @liberty Let's make it VIRAL! ~ 3 years ago
- Blessings from our family to yours on this #Thanksgiving - thx & praise to Almighty God for His protection & provision. #GodinControl ~ 3 years ago
- "@cringetalk: Only the truly stupid believe there is no cover up going on with Benghazi." And they vote Dem by default. ~ 4 years ago
- Gov't: Cybersecurity should be part of auto design process October 24, 2016DETROIT (AP) — The government's highway safety agency says automakers should make cybersecurity part of their product development process by assessing risks and designing in protections.Associated Press
- Most and least reliable vehicles in Consumer Reports survey October 24, 2016Consumer Reports on Monday released its predicted reliability rankings for 2017 model-year vehicles and brands. The rankings are based on a survey of the magazine's subscribers as well as Consumer Reports' road tests and safety data.Associated Press
- Blurring effect comes to iPhone 7 Plus with software update October 24, 2016NEW YORK (AP) — Apple's iPhone 7 Plus is getting a new camera capability — the blurring of backgrounds to focus attention on people or other objects in the foreground.Associated Press
- Venezuela's embattled president meets pope at Vatican October 24, 2016CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro met with Pope Francis on a trip abroad amid growing political tensions in the South American nation, the Vatican confirmed Monday.Associated Press
- The Latest: Lavrov, Kerry discuss Syria's Aleppo October 24, 2016BEIRUT (AP) — The Latest on developments in Syria where government forces have renewed their attacks on eastern rebel-held districts of the city of Aleppo (all times local):Associated Press
- Iraqis press toward Mosul, face questions about airstrike October 24, 2016BARTELLA, Iraq (AP) — U.S.-backed Iraqi forces fought their way inside two villages Monday as they crept closer to Mosul a week into an offensive to retake the Islamic State-held city, but they also faced questions over a suspected airstrike on a mosque that killed 13 people.Associated Press
- Virginia Woman Uses ‘Extreme Couponing’ to Feed Thousands of Homeless People October 24, 2016L:auren Puryear, founder of For The Love of Others. (Facebook)A charity founded by a 29-year-old Northern Virginia woman uses “extreme couponing” to feed the homeless.Barbara Hollingsworth
- QB Jay Cutler receives medical clearance to play for Bears October 24, 2016LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — Bears quarterback Jay Cutler will return from a thumb injury to play against the Minnesota Vikings on Oct. 31.Associated Press
- Gov't: Cybersecurity should be part of auto design process October 24, 2016
- Why left-wing newspapers are not “sustainable”Going through the papers these days is an exercise in left-wing indoctrination. Duh, you say. I know, that’s not news, to my readers, I know, I know, it’s old news. Fair enough. But it’s worth revisiting every once in a while. The papers don’t duly cover, say, business, or... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and o […]Joel Johannesen
- Liberal: “Well by golly maybe we need conservatives running this show”OK that headline is a joke. A dream for me, but alas, a joke. No matter how badly things are going — no matter how many FAILS they are forced (by the likes of me but never the news media) to face up to, they will continue to do the same thing, double-down, even, and […] The post... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, […]Joel Johannesen
- HackusTweetpoo discharged, followed appropriately by shitstorm. In other words we’re talking about liberals at work. Literally at work this time, though — like at the company office. (No I mean a supposedly real company — not state-owned CBC or Purolator Couriers or some such.) The... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, an […]Joel Johannesen
- The Trudeau Liberals’ pot smoking standards are the only thing in that government that’s NOT high.The libertarian side of my conservative politics — and all conservatives have some element of anti-government-regulation libertarian in them — tells me to cautiously welcome the Trudeau Liberals’ plans to legalize pot smoking in Canada. But the rest of my conservative nature tells... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full link […]Joel Johannesen
- Cops injured in terror attack; but mostly a (pretty) “female” was injuredThey so easily fall into the trap they set. And if a politician — a conservative one — did this the liberals’ tender snowflakes division would be all over it. “It’s 2016” as one of the more famous ones would curtly inform the press (which would in turn report... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other great con […]Joel Johannesen
- Why left-wing newspapers are not “sustainable”
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor
Site infoGet d'Clu
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.