Update Internet Spying – WH Twits on FB » big brother
No comments yet.
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Liberal Student Demands at U of A May 30, 2016Another campus is under attack by liberal college students. A group calling themselves the Marginalized Students of the University of Arizona sent an open letter to the college. The letter was nothing more than a wish list of liberal reforms. Some of the demands called for things like free contraceptives, free computer access, free healthy food for poor peop […]Ryan Hite
- Indiana Stands Against Discrimination May 27, 2016Indiana is known nationwide as one of our most pro-life states. Indiana’s abortion rate has plummeted 20 percent in the last five years thanks to the efforts of pro-life activists. Now, Governor Mike Pence has signed into law a bill to restrict abortion even more. The new law will make it illegal for a woman to get an abortion because of the race or sex of t […]Ryan Hite
- Illegals Hired Instead of Americans May 26, 2016A new study by Harvard University shows that illegal immigrants are more likely to be hired than native-born Americans. The study showed that illegal men were 12 percent more likely to be hired by American employers in 2014. This shows how dangerous illegal immigration can be for the United States economy. These illegals are stealing jobs from American citiz […]Ryan Hite
- History Lesson on the Supreme Court May 25, 2016No matter what frantic liberals may tell you, the U.S. Supreme Court absolutely can continue to function indefinitely with fewer than nine Justices, as it has many times in our history. There’s nothing magic about the number nine, which was prescribed by Congress, not the Constitution. If Republicans elect the next president and retain control of Congress, t […]Ryan Hite
- Transgenderism Is Bad For Kids May 24, 2016The American College of Pediatricians released a timely statement which says that pushing transgenderism on young people is hazardous to their mental and physical health. The authors of the statement urged educators and legislators to “reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposit […]Ryan Hite
- Liberal Student Demands at U of A May 30, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
- @thomrayne That's scary! I'm more confident in the Rock of my salvation, Jesus Christ who has my name written in the Book of Life. ~ 2 years ago
- MUST SEE VIDEO FLASHBACK: "From My Cold, Dead Hands" SHARE!!! bit.ly/X47pJu @liberty Let's make it VIRAL! ~ 3 years ago
- Blessings from our family to yours on this #Thanksgiving - thx & praise to Almighty God for His protection & provision. #GodinControl ~ 3 years ago
- "@cringetalk: Only the truly stupid believe there is no cover up going on with Benghazi." And they vote Dem by default. ~ 3 years ago
- Trump: Those in US illegally treated better than veterans May 29, 2016WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump told a Rolling Thunder motorcycle rally on Sunday that the government often takes better care of people in the U.S. illegally than the nation's military veterans.Associated Press
- Shortstop in 1st women's pro baseball league dies at 90 May 29, 2016BUZZARDS BAY, Mass. (AP) — A member of the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League that was immortalized in the 1992 film "A League of Their Own" has died. Lucille "Lou" Richards was 90.Associated Press
- Rookie Alexander Rossi wins the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500 May 29, 2016INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Rookie Alexander Rossi wins the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500.Associated Press
- Ginsburg: Having only 8 justices hamstrings Supreme Court May 29, 2016SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (AP) — Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg says having only eight high court justices isn't good, resulting in some 4-4 splits this year that denied litigants an opinion.Associated Press
- Former sheriff surrenders on extortion, kidnapping charges May 29, 2016DENVER (AP) — A former Colorado sheriff has surrendered after he was indicted on charges including extortion, false imprisonment, second-degree kidnapping and official misconduct.Associated Press
- Miguel Sano's 3 RBIs leads Minnesota past Seattle 6-5 May 29, 2016SEATTLE (AP) — Miguel Sano hit a two-run homer in the first inning and drove in the go-ahead run with an RBI single in the seventh and the Minnesota Twins won their third straight with a 6-5 victory over the Seattle Mariners on Saturday night.Associated Press
- Saudi Arabia slams Iran's role in Iraq as 'unacceptable' May 29, 2016RIYADH (AP) — Saudi Arabia's Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir said Sunday that Iran must stop meddling in Iraq and that the presence of Iranian military units there is "unacceptable."Associated Press
- Depp's 'Alice' bombs, 'X-Men: Apocalypse' on top with $65M May 29, 2016NEW YORK (AP) — Johnny Depp's "Alice Through the Looking Glass" bombed over the Memorial Day weekend with just $28.1 million through Sunday in North American theaters, while "X-Men: Apocalypse" debuted on top with an estimated $65 million.Associated Press
- Trump: Those in US illegally treated better than veterans May 29, 2016
- CNN Apes CBC: Bias is Over The TopYou’d be forgiven for thinking you were watching the CBC. But no, it’s CNN. And this is ostensibly not a CNN opinion piece: This is how CNN introduced their “news report” about Trump achieving the 1,237 delegate votes needed to secure the nomination, on Wednesday May 26, 2016: If you think CNN was using the occasion to ever […]Joel Johannesen
- Christmas wonMany people (OK, two or even more) who have followed PTBC over the years have written asking why PTBC isn’t on its pro-Merry Christmas kick this year. In case you’re new here, it’s Christmas, not “The Happy Festive Tree Celebration of Seasonal Values Holiday,” or any other secular-progressive left-wing crap like that. For years, PTBC […]Joel Johannesen
- Alberta’s new socialist gov CAN’T raise the wage…until economy picks up. Huh?And here we were told by the fact, evidence, and science-based economists of the Alberta NDP that if the government forces employers to raise the minimum wage to exactly $15 per hour, it will actually fix the economy, make it grow, create jobs, and whiten teeth, etc. So how could this be? Actual quotes from the […]Joel Johannesen
- Ignorant? Or Just More Agenda-Driven Media re Guns?This is the giant – GIANT – photo that the ever so objective and accurate journalists at CKWX News 1130 radio station in Vancouver chose for their online story. That’s not gun powder you’re smelling. It’s bullcrap. Yeah exactly. The Conservatives never abolished the handgun registry at all. Never even tried. Never suggested anything whatsoever about […] […]Joel Johannesen
- Liberal-Left RUSH to import refugees: facts refute liberal ideology and their “evidence-based” twaddleThese Liberals are all about the science and the evidence, you see. They’re ever so erudite! And this newfangled evidence-based governing system was to be understood by you and me as a radical (no sorry, progressive) and ever so positive a change in Canada’s governance. So, or ipso facto if you will, rushing exactly 25,000 refugees to Canada within […] […]Joel Johannesen
- CNN Apes CBC: Bias is Over The Top
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor