Update Internet Spying – WH Twits on FB » big brother
No comments yet.
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- New York Fire Department Drops Requirements April 24, 2015Liberals have complained for years that there are not enough women serving in the military and in emergency services, but when the New York Fire Department commissioner cut a physical standards requirement last year, many including even liberals are left scratching their heads and worrying about the quality of new firefighters. In December, the department st […]Ryan Hite
- Millenials Give Hope to Pro-Life Cause April 23, 2015This past January marked 43 years since the Supreme Court’s infamous decision in Roe v. Wade legalized abortion. The millennial generation has lived in the shadow of this decision their entire lives. But there are promising signs that millennials could help put an end to this act of judicial supremacy once and for all. Cheryl Wetzstein of the Washington Time […]Ryan Hite
- Common Core Tests Violate the Constitution April 22, 2015Common Core made its way into schools across the nation by manipulation and trickery. State bureaucrats have often adopted the standards without talking to legislators. Education Secretary Arne Duncan offered federal funds on condition that Common Core be adopted. And states adopted tests that were aligned with the standards. One such test was produced by th […]Ryan Hite
- State Laws Allowing Bible Electives April 21, 2015Bills have been introduced in the West Virginia and Oklahoma state legislatures to encourage public schools to offer Bible electives. These electives aren’t a new idea—they already exist in a few places in Texas, Tennessee, and Pennsylvania. They’re usually history courses. They’re certainly not devotional religious studies. In West Virginia, the bill calls […]Phyllis Schlafly
- Where Did the Refugee Racket Start? April 20, 2015Ann Corcoran is an American scholar who has made it her business to track the admission of refugees into our country. She runs a website called Refugee Resettlement Watch. She doesn’t criticize our policy of admitting genuine refugees from persecution, but she does criticize our government’s high admittance numbers, the secrecy of the program, the lack of co […]Phyllis Schlafly
- New York Fire Department Drops Requirements April 24, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
- @thomrayne That's scary! I'm more confident in the Rock of my salvation, Jesus Christ who has my name written in the Book of Life. ~ 1 year ago
- MUST SEE VIDEO FLASHBACK: "From My Cold, Dead Hands" SHARE!!! bit.ly/X47pJu @liberty Let's make it VIRAL! ~ 2 years ago
- Blessings from our family to yours on this #Thanksgiving - thx & praise to Almighty God for His protection & provision. #GodinControl ~ 2 years ago
- "@cringetalk: Only the truly stupid believe there is no cover up going on with Benghazi." And they vote Dem by default. ~ 2 years ago
- $70M School Budget for Town With 3,895 Students April 24, 2015The New Hampshire town of Merrimack recently approved a budget of $70,408,919 for a community that reports to have 3,895 kids enrolled in its public schools. That comes to $18,076.74 per student for the annual budget. Screen Shot 2015-04-24 at 4.06.51 PM.png read email@example.com
- 40 Days: Treasury Says Debt Has Been Frozen at $18,112,975,000,000 April 24, 2015By: Terence P. Jeffrey read moreterry
- Rev. Graham to UMd. Students Canceling 'American Sniper': 'Can't Support' Military? 'Leave America and Go to a Muslim Country' April 24, 2015In response to the University of Maryland's decision to cancel a screening of the hugely popular movie "American Sniper" because the school's Muslim Students Association objected, calling it Islamophobic and nationalist, Reverend Franklin Graham said the sniper, Chris Kyle, "was an American hero," and if "these Muslim stude […]mchapman
- Bruce Jenner comes out as transgender, says 'I am a woman' April 25, 2015By DAVID BAUDERsuperadm
- Biden: ‘No President Has Ever Done More to Support Israel’s Security than Obama’ April 24, 2015By: CNSNews.com Staff VP Biden: ‘No President Has Ever Done More to Support Israel’s Security than Obama’ read moreterry
- Steny Hoyer: Same-Sex Couples Are Endowed ‘By God’ With Right to Marry April 24, 2015By: CNSNews.com Staff Hoyer: Supreme Court will Consider 'Question Fundamental to what it Means to be an American' in Same Sex Marriage Case House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer speaking on the House floor on April 23, 2015. (Screenshot) read more […]terry
- Freddie Gray protests turn violent in Baltimore April 26, 2015By TOM FOREMAN Jr., MEREDITH SOMERS AND JULIET LINDERMANsuperadm
- Orioles Fans Asked to Stay Inside Stadium After Violence Breaks Out in Baltimore April 26, 2015BALTIMORE (AP) — Fans at the Baltimore Orioles-Boston Red Sox baseball game are being asked to stay inside the stadium after a small group of Freddie Gray protesters became violent. read moresuperadm
- $70M School Budget for Town With 3,895 Students April 24, 2015
- News to leftists: Canadians aren’t surrender monkeysPolls show most Canadians want war in Iraq/Syria extended; and the niqab banned in public Even though the Liberals and the even more socialist You’ve Got To Be Kidding party are bent on being so, Canadians are actually surrender monkeys no more. Canada seems to have mostly, finally, shaken free of that sad era of effete […]Joel Johannesen
- Arctic Apple Takes a Bite Out of Pseudo-ScienceAfter years of research and extensive field testing, the Okanagan’s own GMO apple is going to the big leagues. Genetically-modified organisms (GMOs) are routinely attacked by urban organic activists in spite of the fact that not a single ailment has ever been linked to this technology. And now, as a testament to the baselessness of such attacks, […]Mischa Popoff
- News media story about Purolator Courier omits state ownership, and big unionYou can spot a “news” article written by a union hack journalist (in this case, a fella named “CTVnews.ca Staff” – I kid you not) who works in a systemically liberal media outlet, a mile away. First, if it’s a negative story about a “company,” the “company” involved (and yeah go ahead and note the […]Joel Johannesen
- Why won’t liberals and conservatives ever agree?Luckily, our friend William D. Gairdner has written a 280-page book to explain why. Let’s read. The Great Divide: Why Liberals and Conservatives Will Never, Ever AgreeJoel Johannesen
- White CBC Reporter Writes Something, Gets Away With ItCBC’s execrable columnist Neil Macdonald published an article today (Feb 18th, 2015) about the tragic case of a White man shot to death while his hands were raised in surrender by a White police officer among a phalanx of other White officers, so of course the author had to lead with… “White privilege didn’t protect […]Martin R. Green
- News to leftists: Canadians aren’t surrender monkeys
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor