Update Internet Spying – WH Twits on FB » big brother
No comments yet.
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016For nearly 50 years Concord High School in Elkhart, Indiana, has featured a live nativity scene as part of its annual Christmas show, which it calls the “Christmas Spectacular.” But this year, the ACLU and the atheist Freedom From Religion Foundation brought a lawsuit on behalf of an unnamed father and his son, a student at Concord, to block the part of the […]Ryan Hite
- DOE Condemns “Common Sense and Reason” November 29, 2016President Obama’s Department of Education has ruled that “common sense and reason” are not allowed to guide decisions of alleged sexual harassment under Title IX. This should come as no surprise, because Title IX is completely unreasonable and void of common sense. Under President Obama, the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights has begun to inve […]Ryan Hite
- A MAssive Attack On People Of Faith November 28, 2016Massachusetts passed a civil rights law which could put people of faith in jail for following their sincerely-held religious beliefs. The law criminalizes discrimination against certain protected classes in public places. One of the protected groups is transgender people. That means Massachusetts could put a pastor in jail for telling his congregation to onl […]Ryan Hite
- A Black Friday Tribute To Capitalism November 25, 2016Yesterday was an important day to celebrate our American heritage. We set aside one Thursday in November to remember the brave men and women who first came to this country seeking a better life. However, there are several lessons that can be learned from the day after Thanksgiving, which is known to most Americans as Black Friday. People who do not love Amer […]Ryan Hite
- Thanksgiving – America’s Religious Holiday November 24, 2016**Previously Record - From the Archives** Thanksgiving is a unique American religious holiday. The Thanksgiving Proclamation signed by President George Washington was the first official presidential proclamation ever issued by the United States. Here is a quote from George Washington’s Proclamation: “Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the p […]Ryan Hite
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Bottas replaces Rosberg at Mercedes, Massa back at Williams January 16, 2017LONDON (AP) — Finnish driver Valtteri Bottas will race alongside Lewis Hamilton at Formula One team Mercedes this season.Associated Press
- Top UN official: 10,000 civilians killed in Yemen conflict January 16, 2017SANAA, Yemen (AP) — The United Nations' humanitarian aid official in Yemen says the civilian death toll in the nearly two-year conflict has reached 10,000, with 40,000 others wounded.Associated Press
- Explosion targeting policemen reported in Turkey's southeast January 16, 2017ISTANBUL (AP) — Turkish media says police have been targeted in an explosion in a pre-dominantly Kurdish city in southeast Turkey in an attack that has killed least one policeman.Associated Press
- King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel lingers January 16, 2017ATLANTA (AP) — Civil rights leaders and activists are gathering at sites across the country to celebrate the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr.Associated Press
- Years after slayings, some seek relief in killer's execution January 16, 2017RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — More than 11 years after the brutal murders of a well-known Richmond family, some hope the execution of the man convicted of the killings will close a painful chapter of this community's history.Associated Press
- Biden: Trump should retain sanctions on Russia January 16, 2017KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, on a last foreign trip before leaving office, has met with Ukraine's president and called on the impending Donald Trump administration to retain Ukraine-related sanctions against Russia.Associated Press
- Military going ahead with plan for low-level fighter jets January 16, 2017PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — A proposal to lower the flight ceiling for noisy fighter jets has dragged on for so long that residents can be forgiven if they've put it out of their minds.Associated Press
- Police: 5 killed in shooting at nightclub at Mexican resort January 16, 2017CANCUN, Mexico (AP) — A shooting attack at an electronic music festival resulted in the deaths of at least five people and left 15 injured Monday at a nightclub at Mexico's Caribbean coast resort of Playa del Carmen, authorities said.Associated Press
- Bottas replaces Rosberg at Mercedes, Massa back at Williams January 16, 2017
- Media: “Trump can’t win election!” (He won). “Can’t happen in Canada!” (Yes it can).Gee liberals and media, thanks for all the free advice to Conservatives! But yeah, you can just keep it. Whenever you see a liberal media article (columnist or reporter — they both do it) warn conservatives about their course of action, brace yourself — it’s bound to be lunacy. Or... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full link […]Joel Johannesen
- Jail for man-buns, peeing in bushes, and assorted other crap for Friday, January 13, 2017Since it’s Friday, here’s some assorted lighter stuff I found on the internet today: 1. Eureka. The only good use for man-buns has finally been found: jail. Note that when we refer to “man-buns,” we use the term “man” very loosely. 2. The liberals’ New... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other great content! […]Joel Johannesen
- Trudeau Liberals’ Press Secretary Caught in a Cheap Lie?Calling it a “Cheap Lie” is a bit of a misnomer since this is all costing all of us tons of taxpayer cash. But anyway. The Libs seem to be taking their cues from CNN now. Even the Liberals’ minister of finance, who can’t balance a budget, could count better than Justin... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other […]Joel Johannesen
- Meryl Streep Wins Annual Hollywood Leftist Politics Award AgainMeryl Streep talks about bullying. She should ask her friends in Hollywood, who are more than happy to ban conservatives. — Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) January 9, 2017 Yes the Snow Globes were on last night, and like most of the crap coming out of Hollywood, the results were totally... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full link […]Joel Johannesen
- Washington Post leads the pack in false/fake news — irony undetected by them(From BoldColors.net) Nobody is doing a better job of deciphering and explaining the latest round of false/fake, totally biased, and just plain bad journalism, than the left’s very own star reporter, Glenn Greenwald of The Intercept. I first read the facts behind the false news about the... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for fu […]Joel Johannesen
- Media: “Trump can’t win election!” (He won). “Can’t happen in Canada!” (Yes it can).
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor
Site infoGet d'Clu
Blog at WordPress.com.