Update Internet Spying – WH Twits on FB » big brother
No comments yet.
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Open Borders Open The Door To Zika July 13, 2016The spread of the Zika virus has become an alarming threat. More than 150 health experts from over a dozen countries published an open letter urging the postponement or relocation of the Summer Olympics scheduled for August 5-21 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Never before in world history have the Olympics been cancelled due to a public health crisis. The scient […]Ryan Hite
- Ginsburg has blood in her eyes July 13, 2016Justice Ginsburg has let it be known that she wants to retire, but is holding out until after the election so that Hillary Clinton will appoint a hard-core feminist to replace her. But now she is getting nervous about Trump: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s well-known candor was on display in her chambers late Monday, when she declined to retreat […]Roger
- Say No To Drafting Women For Combat July 12, 2016The Armed Services Committees of both the House and Senate have approved legislation that would require young women to register for Selective Service. which puts them on a list to be drafted for military combat. Of course, any woman can seek to enlist in our all-volunteer military. However, men are six times more likely than women to volunteer. It makes no s […]Ryan Hite
- Gender Differences Are Scientific Facts July 11, 2016Less than a year after the Supreme Court decided that marriage no longer needs partners of the opposite sex, the other two branches of the federal government are moving rapidly to eliminate all rational distinctions based on sex. These new actions reflect the politically correct dogma that there are no fundamental, biological differences between male and fem […]Ryan Hite
- The Same Old Con July 8, 2016The 2016 Republican presidential primaries yielded one "presumptive" nominee, Donald J. Trump. The primaries also yielded 16 candidates whose presidential campaigns were "suspended" but could remain in business for many more years. Former candidates Mike Huckabee, Marco Rubio, and Bobby Jindal have all put their efforts behind another pro […]Ryan Hite
- Open Borders Open The Door To Zika July 13, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
- @thomrayne That's scary! I'm more confident in the Rock of my salvation, Jesus Christ who has my name written in the Book of Life. ~ 2 years ago
- MUST SEE VIDEO FLASHBACK: "From My Cold, Dead Hands" SHARE!!! bit.ly/X47pJu @liberty Let's make it VIRAL! ~ 3 years ago
- Blessings from our family to yours on this #Thanksgiving - thx & praise to Almighty God for His protection & provision. #GodinControl ~ 3 years ago
- "@cringetalk: Only the truly stupid believe there is no cover up going on with Benghazi." And they vote Dem by default. ~ 3 years ago
- Sri Lanka to conserve climate-friendly mangroves ecosystem July 26, 2016PAMBALA LAGOON, Sri Lanka (AP) — Sri Lanka's government and environmentalists are working to protect tens of thousands of acres of mangrove forests — the seawater-tolerant trees that help protect and build landmasses, absorb carbon from the environment and reduce the impact of natural disasters like tsunamis.Associated Press
- German who killed 2 young boys sentenced to life in prison July 26, 2016BERLIN (AP) — A regional court near Berlin has sentenced a 33-year-old German man to life in prison for the murder of two small boys, one of whom was kidnapped from a refugee registration center.Associated Press
- Explosion kills 1, injures 5 in Bosnian paper factory July 26, 2016SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina (AP) — Authorities say an explosion at a paper production company in the northern part of Bosnia has killed one worker and injured five others.Associated Press
- Re-elected Vietnam prime minister vows to defend sovereignty July 26, 2016HANOI, Vietnam (AP) — Vietnam's prime minister vowed to defend the country's sovereignty in the South China Sea as he was re-elected by the rubber-stamp National Assembly.Associated Press
- Indonesia readies prison island for drug convict executions July 26, 2016JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) — Indonesia has beefed up security at Nusa Kambangan prison island and closed it to visitors in a sign that authorities will execute people convicted of drug crimes for the third time since President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo was elected in 2014.Associated Press
- Mass killings rare in Japan, but have happened before July 26, 2016TOKYO (AP) — A former employee killed 19 people at a home for the mentally disabled early Tuesday morning in Sagamihara, a city 50 kilometers (30 miles) west of Tokyo. Mass killings are relatively rare in Japan, but they have happened before:Associated Press
- Kerry says NKorea should learn from Iran, end nuclear arms July 26, 2016VIENTIANE, Laos (AP) — North Korea's pursuit of nuclear weapons — when the world is trying to rid itself of them — is "very provocative deeply concerning," U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Tuesday and warned that there will be consequences if it does not stop.Associated Press
- Letter foretold Japan rampage that killed 19 disabled people July 26, 2016SAGAMIHARA, Japan (AP) — A young Japanese man went on a stabbing rampage Tuesday at a facility for the mentally disabled where he had been fired, police said, killing 19 people months after he gave a letter to Parliament outlining the bloody plan and saying all disabled people should be put to death.Associated Press
- Sri Lanka to conserve climate-friendly mangroves ecosystem July 26, 2016
- CNN Apes CBC: Bias is Over The TopYou’d be forgiven for thinking you were watching the CBC. But no, it’s CNN. And this is ostensibly not a CNN opinion piece: This is how CNN introduced their “news report” about Trump achieving the 1,237 delegate votes needed to secure the nomination, on Wednesday May 26, 2016: If you think CNN was using the occasion to ever […]Joel Johannesen
- Christmas wonMany people (OK, two or even more) who have followed PTBC over the years have written asking why PTBC isn’t on its pro-Merry Christmas kick this year. In case you’re new here, it’s Christmas, not “The Happy Festive Tree Celebration of Seasonal Values Holiday,” or any other secular-progressive left-wing crap like that. For years, PTBC […]Joel Johannesen
- Alberta’s new socialist gov CAN’T raise the wage…until economy picks up. Huh?And here we were told by the fact, evidence, and science-based economists of the Alberta NDP that if the government forces employers to raise the minimum wage to exactly $15 per hour, it will actually fix the economy, make it grow, create jobs, and whiten teeth, etc. So how could this be? Actual quotes from the […]Joel Johannesen
- Ignorant? Or Just More Agenda-Driven Media re Guns?This is the giant – GIANT – photo that the ever so objective and accurate journalists at CKWX News 1130 radio station in Vancouver chose for their online story. That’s not gun powder you’re smelling. It’s bullcrap. Yeah exactly. The Conservatives never abolished the handgun registry at all. Never even tried. Never suggested anything whatsoever about […] […]Joel Johannesen
- Liberal-Left RUSH to import refugees: facts refute liberal ideology and their “evidence-based” twaddleThese Liberals are all about the science and the evidence, you see. They’re ever so erudite! And this newfangled evidence-based governing system was to be understood by you and me as a radical (no sorry, progressive) and ever so positive a change in Canada’s governance. So, or ipso facto if you will, rushing exactly 25,000 refugees to Canada within […] […]Joel Johannesen
- CNN Apes CBC: Bias is Over The Top
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor