Update Internet Spying – WH Twits on FB » big brother
No comments yet.
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016For nearly 50 years Concord High School in Elkhart, Indiana, has featured a live nativity scene as part of its annual Christmas show, which it calls the “Christmas Spectacular.” But this year, the ACLU and the atheist Freedom From Religion Foundation brought a lawsuit on behalf of an unnamed father and his son, a student at Concord, to block the part of the […]Ryan Hite
- DOE Condemns “Common Sense and Reason” November 29, 2016President Obama’s Department of Education has ruled that “common sense and reason” are not allowed to guide decisions of alleged sexual harassment under Title IX. This should come as no surprise, because Title IX is completely unreasonable and void of common sense. Under President Obama, the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights has begun to inve […]Ryan Hite
- A MAssive Attack On People Of Faith November 28, 2016Massachusetts passed a civil rights law which could put people of faith in jail for following their sincerely-held religious beliefs. The law criminalizes discrimination against certain protected classes in public places. One of the protected groups is transgender people. That means Massachusetts could put a pastor in jail for telling his congregation to onl […]Ryan Hite
- A Black Friday Tribute To Capitalism November 25, 2016Yesterday was an important day to celebrate our American heritage. We set aside one Thursday in November to remember the brave men and women who first came to this country seeking a better life. However, there are several lessons that can be learned from the day after Thanksgiving, which is known to most Americans as Black Friday. People who do not love Amer […]Ryan Hite
- Thanksgiving – America’s Religious Holiday November 24, 2016**Previously Record - From the Archives** Thanksgiving is a unique American religious holiday. The Thanksgiving Proclamation signed by President George Washington was the first official presidential proclamation ever issued by the United States. Here is a quote from George Washington’s Proclamation: “Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the p […]Ryan Hite
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
- @thomrayne That's scary! I'm more confident in the Rock of my salvation, Jesus Christ who has my name written in the Book of Life. ~ 3 years ago
- MUST SEE VIDEO FLASHBACK: "From My Cold, Dead Hands" SHARE!!! bit.ly/X47pJu @liberty Let's make it VIRAL! ~ 4 years ago
- Blessings from our family to yours on this #Thanksgiving - thx & praise to Almighty God for His protection & provision. #GodinControl ~ 4 years ago
- "@cringetalk: Only the truly stupid believe there is no cover up going on with Benghazi." And they vote Dem by default. ~ 4 years ago
- Gorsuch on Opposing Assisted Suicide: ‘I Might Be Right and I Might Be Wrong’ March 25, 2017(Screen Capture)(CNSNews.com) - At the Senate Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing on Wednesday, Sen. John Kennedy (R.-La..) asked Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch about the argument Gorsuch made in a book he published in 2006 in opposition to legalization of assisted suicide and euthanasia. […]Terence P. Jeffrey
- Federer wins opening match at Key Biscayne against US teen March 25, 2017KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. (AP) — Roger Federer won his opening match Saturday at the Miami Open, returning to the tournament after a two-year absence and beating 19-year-old American qualifier Frances Tiafoe 7-6 (2), 6-3.Associated Press
- NASCAR goes Hollywood with young drivers leading the way March 25, 2017FONTANA, Calif. (AP) — Ryan Blaney already had his Hollywood moment earlier in the week when he got a photo with actress Daisy Ridley at a Lakers game.Associated Press
- Familiar foes South Carolina, Florida meet in East final March 25, 2017NEW YORK (AP) — There's no need for introductions in the East Regional final. Scouting reports aren't really necessary.Associated Press
- Agudelo scores 2 goals, Revolution tops Minnesota United 5-2 March 25, 2017FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Juan Agudelo scored twice, Lee Nguyen and Chris Tierney each had a goal and an assist and the New England Revolution beat Minnesota United 5-2 on Saturday.Associated Press
- Clippers clinch playoff berth with 108-95 victory over Jazz March 25, 2017LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jamal Crawford scored 28 points off the bench, and the Los Angeles Clippers beat the Utah Jazz 108-95 on Saturday to clinch a playoff berth for the sixth straight year.Associated Press
- Ellison says Democrats must fight Republicans at all levels March 25, 2017MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — Democrats need to prepare for an ongoing fight against Republicans at all levels of government, not just the White House, their newly appointed deputy national chairman said on Saturday.Associated Press
- Moroccan premier forms government, ending 5-month crisis March 25, 2017RABAT, Morocco (AP) — Morocco's new Prime Minister Saadeddine El Othmani has succeeded in building a governing coalition, ending a five-month political deadlock after just eight days in office.Associated Press
- Gorsuch on Opposing Assisted Suicide: ‘I Might Be Right and I Might Be Wrong’ March 25, 2017
- Make Canada Great Again — say liberal Canadians, apparently.My morning’s first tweets were so much fun to write. Wow – it looks like Liberal-voting Canadians want to Make Canada Great Again.#MCGA pic.twitter.com/bJQNyFkKc6 — Joel Johannesen (@JoelJohannesen) March 20, 2017 Canadians are closet Trump fans. They should come out of the... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and […]Joel Johannesen
- State-owned CBC News beclowns itselfThe post State-owned CBC News beclowns itself appeared first on ProudToBeCanadian. [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other great content! ]]Joel Johannesen
- Maxime Bernier gets our endorsement for Conservative Party leadershipSince its launch in about 2000, ProudToBeCanadian.ca has stood for solid true-blue conservatism. No, all you leftists reading this (and we know you’re there thanks to all your ever-so gracious and tolerant and inclusive emails), we’re not “alt-right” (whatever that means,... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and ot […]Joel Johannesen
- Ivanka Trump fashion business booming after Nordstrom banI know what you’re thinking, but it is merely a coincidence that ever since our ad for the Ivanka Trump fashion line was put up on our site, her sales skyrocketed. Ivanka Trump clothing line reports record sales Ivanka Trump’s eponymous women’s fashion line is reporting record sales figures... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for […]Joel Johannesen
- Trump Tower Vancouver opens; media promotion of massive protest: failsTrump Tower Vancouver: the ever-so objective and trustworthy media “reported” that the number of protesters organized by two different left-wing groups and their web sites could climb into the thousands. Thousands. For example the Globe and Mail’s Frances Bula reported,... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and ot […]Joel Johannesen
- Make Canada Great Again — say liberal Canadians, apparently.
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor
Site infoGet d'Clu
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.