The news you might not get elsewhere in the MSM this past week.
Learn to watch several channels for your news intake so that you can digest a wholesome variety of news from myriad sources. If you stick with the MainStream Media, you’ll not only be bored to sleep, you’ll miss what’s really happening and will not get the full story. PLEASE do some digging and then make up your mind.
Despicable: Barack Obama Orders Pensions Cut Off To WWII Veterans
Once again, Barack Obama proves he is not fit to serve as commander-in-chief to our armed forces. In a continuing despicable act, Obama is refusing to honor WWII veterans who fought for our nation in it’s darkest hours.
I. I could only shake my head when I learned that Veri-Chip has received a patent for its Swine Flu implantable chip! Can you believe this nonsense? In order to combat the relatively mild Swine Flu, a person will take an implantable chip?
Also, check out NoNationalID (see more below).
NEWS BRIEF: “Comprehend VeriChip’s Swine Flu Chip“, By Gabriel O Hara, Wise-Up Journal, 9/24/2009
(Many more Swine flu articles below.)
NEWS BRIEF: “Does Last Year’s Seasonal Flu Shot Double Chances Of Swine Flu?“, by Jane Akre, InjuryBoard.com, September 25, 2009
Governments seem to be very anxious to milk this manufactured crisis for everything they can — as Rahm Emanuel has repeatedly said, “never let a good crisis go to waste.”
Prepare to be shocked by this news story out of Great Britain.
NEWS BRIEF: “Swine flu prompts changes to British Mental Health Act“, Management In Practice, 23 September 2009
“The government plans to rush through measures allowing people with suspected mental health issues to be quickly detained because of fears over staff shortages in any forthcoming swine flu outbreak … The temporary changes to the Mental Health Act, as laid out in an unusually short consultation lasting just one month, would mean it would only take one doctor, rather than two, to have a person sectioned and put on medication without their consent.”
This development is major, for the following reasons:
1) “Temporary” government changes have a way of becoming permanent.
2) This government measure — which has been implemented without any vote by Parliament — can force a person to take “medication without their consent.” This is dictatorship.
3) Once the government becomes involved in declaring certain persons “suspected mental health issues”, history warns us that the government can, and has, used this power to declare people who are opposed to government policies as suffering from insanity or some other mental malady, a declaration which grants the government the ability to silence their opposition.
The Communists of the old Soviet Union filled their mental institutions with dissidents, the most common of which were Born Again Christians. You see, the Communist government taught that anyone who did not support the precepts and the practices of Communism were “insane”. We might be seeing the precursor to this type of mental health declaration using the Swine Flu scare as the cover story.
III. As lawmakers debate issues as wide-ranging as Health Care to Defense, some lawmakers are begging for the time to actually read the legislation on which they are expected to vote! Incredibly, only 2% of lawmakers actually read any bill before they cast their vote!! Notice that this article was carried only overseas, as my search on Google confirmed.
NEWS BRIEF: “US Lawmakers ask for 72 hrs to Read All Legislation,” Macedonian International News Agency, 23 September 2009
ACLU lays out its big plans under Obama
Among the top priorities: congressional investigations into the use of torture and illegal surveillance methods, reforming the Patriot Act, and pushing back the Real ID Act
4 degrees warming “likely” by 2050 without CO2 cuts-study (NOTE: Propaganda)
Bill Clinton Warns: ‘Vast right-wing conspiracy’ as ‘virulent’ as ever (Lovely the way that man speaks, isn’t it?)
Forced Vaccine Prevention (video – your sheriff supposedly can stop forcible vacs)
Dozens of pastors challenge IRS rules: ‘We need the government to get out of the pulpit’
Egyptian paper: Coins found bearing name of Joseph: Biblical patriarch ID’d in hieroglyphs, depiction of cow linked to pharoah’s dream
September 28, 2009 - Posted by Lisa | Christian, Citizen Patriotism, Constituional Issues, Culture, Govt Oppression, Life with Big Brother, MSM Disinterest, NWO, Politics, propaganda, Wake Up, WordPress Political Blogs | ACLU, Bible, climate, CO2, cover story, dissidents, Diversity Czar, Egypt, flu shot, forced medication, forced vaccinations, H1N1, Health reform, hieroglyphs, income redistribution, Iran, IRS, Israel, liberal, manufactured crisis, mental health act, mental institutions, missile, MSM, name of Joseph, NoNationalID, pandemic, pastors, patriarch, population reduction, pulpit, RFID, sheriff, silence opposition, swine flu, vac prevention, vaccine, VeriChip, virulent, VRWC, Wise-Up Journal, World Bank
1 Comment »
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016For nearly 50 years Concord High School in Elkhart, Indiana, has featured a live nativity scene as part of its annual Christmas show, which it calls the “Christmas Spectacular.” But this year, the ACLU and the atheist Freedom From Religion Foundation brought a lawsuit on behalf of an unnamed father and his son, a student at Concord, to block the part of the […]Ryan Hite
- DOE Condemns “Common Sense and Reason” November 29, 2016President Obama’s Department of Education has ruled that “common sense and reason” are not allowed to guide decisions of alleged sexual harassment under Title IX. This should come as no surprise, because Title IX is completely unreasonable and void of common sense. Under President Obama, the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights has begun to inve […]Ryan Hite
- A MAssive Attack On People Of Faith November 28, 2016Massachusetts passed a civil rights law which could put people of faith in jail for following their sincerely-held religious beliefs. The law criminalizes discrimination against certain protected classes in public places. One of the protected groups is transgender people. That means Massachusetts could put a pastor in jail for telling his congregation to onl […]Ryan Hite
- A Black Friday Tribute To Capitalism November 25, 2016Yesterday was an important day to celebrate our American heritage. We set aside one Thursday in November to remember the brave men and women who first came to this country seeking a better life. However, there are several lessons that can be learned from the day after Thanksgiving, which is known to most Americans as Black Friday. People who do not love Amer […]Ryan Hite
- Thanksgiving – America’s Religious Holiday November 24, 2016**Previously Record - From the Archives** Thanksgiving is a unique American religious holiday. The Thanksgiving Proclamation signed by President George Washington was the first official presidential proclamation ever issued by the United States. Here is a quote from George Washington’s Proclamation: “Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the p […]Ryan Hite
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Trump Signs Executive Order Calling for Review of National Monument Designations April 27, 2017President Donald Trump signed an executive order Wednesday at the Interior Department to review designations of national monuments under the Antiquities Act of 1906, saying the order puts an end to the “egregious abuse of federal power” and gives the power “back to the states and to the people, where it belongs.” Read Full StoryMRCTV
- Crimes in Germany Linked to Migrants Rose 52.7 Percent in 2016 April 27, 2017Crimes in Germany linked to asylum-seekers and refugees jumped by 52.7 percent in 2016, according to newly-released statistics that also showed a “significant rise” in politically motivated crimes, and a 7.5 percent increase in anti-Semitic incidents. […]Patrick Goodenough
- Trump Signs Executive Order Calling for Review of National Monument Designations April 27, 2017President Donald Trump signed an executive order Wednesday at the Interior Department to review designations of national monuments under the Antiquities Act of 1906, saying the order puts an end to the “egregious abuse of federal power” and gives the power “back to the states and to the people, where it belongs.” […]Melanie Arter
- Trump Tax Reform Plan Calls for Repeal of Death Tax and AMT, Shrinks Tax Brackets Down to 3 April 26, 2017The White House on Wednesday unveiled President Donald Trump’s tax cut plan, which includes repeal of the death tax and the alternative minimum tax and the reduction of the seven tax brackets down to only three. Read Full StoryMRCTV
- Trump Tax Reform Plan Calls for Repeal of Death Tax and AMT, Shrinks Tax Brackets Down to 3 April 26, 2017The White House on Wednesday unveiled President Donald Trump’s tax cut plan, which includes repeal of the death tax and the alternative minimum tax and the reduction of the seven tax brackets down to only three.Melanie Arter
- Texas Dem Defends Pro-Life Colleagues: ‘Litmus Test on Any One Issue Just Won’t Work’ April 26, 2017Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas)“Diversity is what makes our party great,” Texas Democrat Rep. Henry Cuellar told CNSNews.com, responding to party Chair Tom Perez’s declaration that support of abortion is “not negotiable.”Craig Bannister
- Jamiel Shaw: 'My Son Was Murdered by a DREAMer' -- An 'Illegal Alien on 3rd Gun Charge' April 26, 2017...Michael W. Chapman
- Liberal Groups Attack Civil Rights Official for Enforcing Civil Rights Act April 26, 2017Left-wing groups push double standard.Michael Morris
- Trump Signs Executive Order Calling for Review of National Monument Designations April 27, 2017
- Foreign aid is not aid, it’s a rip-offI’ve made clear the position of this website on the candidates for leader of the Conservative Party (Maxime Bernier). So I’ll go ahead and share another reason why: it comes from this latest emailout by his team. In it he talks about foreign affairs, or at least foreign aid, and how it... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full […]Joel Johannesen
- Alt-right email. Alt-answered.Mail delivered to me in a fashion at odds with the quaint traditional postal mail methods of yore. And then answered in a similar alternate fashion. Hi Joseph, I think what the “alt-right” folks intended to mean was “an alternative to the traditional, or... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other great content! […]Joel Johannesen
- Email about CBC: Asked and Answered.Hi Kent — The CBC — and virtually everyone who works there — literally relies on a degree of socialism and a socialist mindset for the CBC’s very existence. Without their annual $1.5 billion of the taxpayers’ cash and all the market protections given to them by the... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other gre […]Joel Johannesen
- Trudeau Liberals’ crony capitalism and hypocrisy is delivered by courier trucks, V8s, and jet enginesNot a day goes by wherein the uberliberal Liberals don’t meddle in the economy, engage in their croney capitalism, waste our taxpayer dollars, further wreck the free market, wreck capitalism, wreck businesses, negate any semblance of their own principles which are now demonstrably farcical,... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for […]Joel Johannesen
- National Post misleads on Leitch. Again.The liberal mainstream media misreads, and it misleads. But now for some news: Demonstrating the mainstream media’s amazing ability to misread public sentiment, notwithstanding their recent gigantic misses, I think the National Post thinks it is slamming Kellie Leitch today. But I suspect... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for f […]Joel Johannesen
- Foreign aid is not aid, it’s a rip-off
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor
Site infoGet d'Clu
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.