MA is Anti-Constitution, Anti-Parental Rights, Pro-Martial Law
Massachusetts Goes Up Against Constitutional and Parental Rights Giving Police Authority to Vac You and Your Kids or Incarcerate You At Will, Without Your Consent and Without A Warrant (hat tip Mike)
In a related post, Another Reason To Homeschool Your Children?
Did you know? Mandatory swine flu vaccinations for school children may be implemented in your state…
(Can they do that? Is it Constitutional?)
Apparently, that’s what the federal government would like to see happen. On the website for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, (http://www.hhs.gov/news/press/2009pres/07/20090709a.html) it was announced that the federal government is committed to “developing a national response framework and action plan” to prepare for a more serious outbreak of the swine flu in the fall.
Although the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services website does not state that the vaccinations will be “mandatory”, it does say that the federal government is “partnering” with state and local governments in this effort. That’s primarily because the federal government inherently does not have any Constitutional authority to mandate that school children receive any vaccinations. That authority is a power that is left to the States and to the people pursuant to the Tenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Over time, however, the people in most states have allowed their elected officials to implement state laws that do mandate vaccinations for school children. According to the Congressional Research Service, in a report released in 2005, http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/RS21414.pdf every state has a law requiring children to be vaccinated before they enrolled in a public or a private school. The report indicates that, generally, states use the federal government’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s schedule of immunizations as a guide, and require children to be vaccinated against a number of diseases.
While most states’ laws do provide for parents to exempt their children from mandatory vaccinations, the exemptions are very limited. The Congressional Research Service report also notes that, at least in 2005, there “did not appear to be any regulations regarding the implementation of a mandatory vaccination program at the federal level during a public health emergency.” It remains to be seen whether Congress will enact legislation, unconstitutional or not, that may change that situation.
For now, at least, it would appear that the federal government is relying on a more familiar technique to accomplish its goals. It is, once again, dangling federal tax dollars in front of state officials to get the states to do its bidding. The Health and Human Services Department website notes that the federal government will make available to the states “preparedness grants worth a total of $350 million” so the states can “step up” their “preparedness efforts.”
It is also highly interesting for parents to note that the Health and Human Services Secretary, Kathleen Sebelius, also indicated in news reports that “no final decision has been made on whether to vaccinate Americans” yet because it “depends largely on studies with experimental batches…[of the vaccine] to see if they’re safe and seem to work…” (Emphasis added).
Not to worry, though. She hopes that “all goes well”. If it does, she added, the federal government would buy the vaccine from manufacturers and share it among the states to get it to the “targeted population as soon as possible.” Whom did she say was first in line for the vaccine? School children, of course, would be first. In fact, the federal government’s Education Secretary Arne Duncan said, “Schools are natural places” to offer those vaccines.
As can be seen, some questions remain to be answered in this scenario, not the least of which is, “Will the vaccines be safe for your child?” It’s hard to find the answer to that question, although the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, Inc. has on its website, some things to ponder. The website http://www.aapsonline.org/testimony/mandvac.htm contains a “Fact Sheet on Mandatory Vaccines”. Among the facts cited there are:
“The Centers for Disease Control admits that the reported number of adverse effects of vaccines is probably only 10% of actual adverse effects;”
“Rampant conflicts of interest in the approval process has been the subject of several Congressional hearings, and a recent Congressional report concluded that the pharmaceutical industry has indeed exerted undue influence on mandatory vaccine legislation toward its own financial interests;”
“The vaccine approval process has also been contaminated by flawed or incomplete clinical trials, and government officials have chosen to ignore negative results;” and
“Mandatory vaccines violate the medical ethic of informed consent. A case could also be made that mandates for vaccines by school districts and legislatures is the de facto practice of medicine without a license.”
Aside from the controversies surrounding the possibility of adverse side effects, the efficacy of the vaccine, and whether or not parents actually will be provided with sufficient information to offer informed consent, parents need to consider whether they will have any ability to consent, at all, before their children are required to receive the vaccine.
Before this fall, parents need to ask, “Is my state mandating that my child obtain the swine flu vaccine as a prerequisite to attending school? After all, the states already require children to receive other vaccinations as a prerequisite to attending school. Will the swine flu become just another one of the vaccinations already required?
An even better question to ask is, “Will the State be compelled to require children to receive the swine flu vaccine as a condition of the State receiving its share of the $350 million dollars that the federal government is providing to the States for swine flu preparedness?” That is the preferred method, to date, when the federal government wants to mandate the implementation of its will. Why wouldn’t the federal government utilize that same method when it comes to dictating what vaccinations your child will receive?
If the federal government does make such a deal with the States as a means to achieving its goal of having children vaccinated, what is a concerned parent to do? If a child cannot attend school, public or private, (private schools also already must comply with State imposed vaccination laws), without receiving the swine flu vaccination, and the parent objects to the child receiving the swine flu vaccine out of concern for possible adverse effects, the parent then either risks the child’s health, or risks the possibility of having the child be considered truant. Or, is there another solution? The answer to that is yes. At that point, the parent can choose to homeschool. Most state laws regarding vaccination only apply to children upon entrance to public and private school. They do not require children who are homeschooled to obtain those vaccinations. That’s because the purpose of vaccination of the population in public and private school is to stop the spread of the disease in that community where the children congregate in large numbers, and where it is more difficult to control the spread of germs and to maintain a clean environment.
The purpose of the vaccination no longer exists, however, at least not anywhere near to the same extent, when children are educated at home. Their numbers are smaller and their environment is easier to maintain in a relatively germ free manner. While normally homeschooled children are not recluses, in the midst of an epidemic there is no need to fear that they will either get, or spread, the infectious disease because the parents can regulate their contact with other children. Nor is there any need to fear that their education will suffer when their education takes place in the home in any case. Their parents likely will remain highly motivated to keep the children from exposure during the outbreak, while at the same time to continue their educational routine unabated.
While there are many diverse reasons why parents homeschool, and while it is still uncertain at this time whether swine flu vaccinations will become mandatory, come this fall, there may be one more very good reason why parents may choose to homeschool.
Attorney Deborah Stevenson – Executive Director of National Home Education Legal Defense – email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Judy Aron – Director of Research, NHELD – email@example.com
reprinted from: Another Reason To Homeschool Your Children? http://stevescomments.wordpress.com/ (Off My Front Porch Blog) 9/30/09 http://wp.me/pzfHB-ee
October 7, 2009 - Posted by Lisa | Agenda of the Left, Citizen Patriotism, Constituional Issues, Family, Govt Oppression, Life with Big Brother, NWO, Wake Up, WordPress Political Blogs | constitution, DHHS, forced vaccinations, homeschool, Judge Andrew Napolitano, MA, National Home Education Legal Defense, parental rights, rule of law, swine flu, without consent, without warrant
2 Comments »
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016
- DOE Condemns “Common Sense and Reason” November 29, 2016President Obama’s Department of Education has ruled that “common sense and reason” are not allowed to guide decisions of alleged sexual harassment under Title IX. This should come as no surprise, because Title IX is completely unreasonable and void of common sense. Under President Obama, the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights has begun to inve […]Ryan Hite
- A MAssive Attack On People Of Faith November 28, 2016Massachusetts passed a civil rights law which could put people of faith in jail for following their sincerely-held religious beliefs. The law criminalizes discrimination against certain protected classes in public places. One of the protected groups is transgender people. That means Massachusetts could put a pastor in jail for telling his congregation to onl […]Ryan Hite
- A Black Friday Tribute To Capitalism November 25, 2016Yesterday was an important day to celebrate our American heritage. We set aside one Thursday in November to remember the brave men and women who first came to this country seeking a better life. However, there are several lessons that can be learned from the day after Thanksgiving, which is known to most Americans as Black Friday. People who do not love Amer […]Ryan Hite
- Thanksgiving – America’s Religious Holiday November 24, 2016**Previously Record - From the Archives** Thanksgiving is a unique American religious holiday. The Thanksgiving Proclamation signed by President George Washington was the first official presidential proclamation ever issued by the United States. Here is a quote from George Washington’s Proclamation: “Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the p […]Ryan Hite
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- CBS's King Hilarious Defends Vacationing with Obamas; ‘Not Political’ to See Her ‘Friends’ April 22, 2017 MRCTV
- Watch MRC's Tim Graham Appear on the Series Finale of FNC's 'The Factor' April 22, 2017 MRCTV
- Fake News: Rachel Maddow Invents Missing Trump Inauguration Funds April 22, 2017***To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters***MRCTV
- Details on Trump’s Tax Reform Plan to Be Announced Next Week April 21, 2017President Donald Trump said Friday that he will unveil details on his tax reform plan next week.Melanie Arter
- GOP Surrender in Impending Budget Battle Looms April 21, 2017The script of the last eight years is about to play out again.Michael Morris
- Socialist Venezuela May Be Having Its Tiananmen Square Moment April 21, 2017Upward of 2 million Venezuelans have taken to the streets in protest.Michael Morris
- WH ‘Confident’ There Will Be No Government Shutdown April 21, 2017The White House said Friday that it has confidence that there will be no government shutdown, however, the Office of Management and Budget is taking “routine steps” to prepare for a potential lapse in appropriations next week following the continuing resolution’s expiration. […]Melanie Arter
- Charlie Daniels--An Open Letter to Politicians: You Have Completely Forgotten About We the People April 21, 2017It's become a game with you people.Michael Morris
- Foreign aid is not aid, it’s a rip-off
- Alt-right email. Alt-answered.Mail delivered to me in a fashion at odds with the quaint traditional postal mail methods of yore. And then answered in a similar alternate fashion. Hi Joseph, I think what the “alt-right” folks intended to mean was “an alternative to the traditional, or... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other great content! […]Joel Johannesen
- Email about CBC: Asked and Answered.Hi Kent — The CBC — and virtually everyone who works there — literally relies on a degree of socialism and a socialist mindset for the CBC’s very existence. Without their annual $1.5 billion of the taxpayers’ cash and all the market protections given to them by the... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other gre […]Joel Johannesen
- Trudeau Liberals’ crony capitalism and hypocrisy is delivered by courier trucks, V8s, and jet enginesNot a day goes by wherein the uberliberal Liberals don’t meddle in the economy, engage in their croney capitalism, waste our taxpayer dollars, further wreck the free market, wreck capitalism, wreck businesses, negate any semblance of their own principles which are now demonstrably farcical,... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for […]Joel Johannesen
- National Post misleads on Leitch. Again.The liberal mainstream media misreads, and it misleads. But now for some news: Demonstrating the mainstream media’s amazing ability to misread public sentiment, notwithstanding their recent gigantic misses, I think the National Post thinks it is slamming Kellie Leitch today. But I suspect... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for f […]Joel Johannesen
- Foreign aid is not aid, it’s a rip-off
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor
Site infoGet d'Clu
Blog at WordPress.com.