Brainwashing and Indoctrination of our Kids
If you haven’t figured out already that the socialistas have taken over the education system in this country starting way back in the 1880’s, you’ve allowed yourself to be lulled by their schemes. Long ago they realized the best way to revolutionize America wasn’t with tanks and bullets, but in the classroom: change from the inside. Create a nation of dumbed down docile proletariat who’ll gladly hand over tax dollars to continually fund the socialist agenda toward turning our representative republic into a socialist democracy… Guess who founded and supplies money to come up with new education methods? The Rockefellers. Read on.
This video from CNN was on last night, October 7th.
(Hat tips Atlas’ Pamela and Prison Planet’s Alex.)
Kids from the Ron Clark Academy are on CNN singing for health care reform, set to Miley Cyrus’ “Party in the USA.” The song mentions “Obama says everyone needs health care now.”
The only escape American families have from a debased public school system that indoctrinates young American minds with the left wing poisonous propaganda is an expensive private school (with an unbiased curriculum) or homeschooling. The Democrats have made choice impossible for the poor by their refusal to approve school vouchers.
Home schooling is the only other alternative. Watch leftist elites go after that last vestige of quality education.
We have witnessed the dumbing-down of an entire generation of school children. They are so incapable of thinking they elected an unamerican subversive to the White House. Our only hope is in our power to choose. This is unconstitutional and unamerican.
So, instead of learning science, math or English, these kids spent their school time learning a lame partisan song and crappy choreography? And we wonder why our students are the dumbest in the industrialized world (25th out of 27, specifically).
The following book is a free download (very large .pdf) that will blow your mind and gives you all the background and specifics about America’s socialist indoctrination of its children through the education system. It’s called The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America — A Chronological Paper Trail by Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt, published in 1999. Please read it and share it!
Soviet brainwashing techniques have been a part of the overall agenda of mass education for well over a hundred years, but today the globalists are flaunting their agenda. As recently as April of 2009 UNESCO announced its plan to promote their Earth Charter to encourage all children to become responsible, “global citizens in the 21st century”. The charter is a loaded document that also promotes, redistribution of wealth, “among nations” (communism).
One system already promoting that exact agenda is the International Bacceulette (IB) Program, which claims to be an ‘elite’ international education, and it is being implemented in 2,591 schools in 134 countries.
Why American Education Has Declined
George Carlin – Dumbed Down Education
Stupid in America
George Carlin – Teach your children to question
Most Americans are blissfully ignorant of the insidious nature of this crowd of one-world, paganistic pseudo-communists (and real ones) who are bound and determined to create a new world order, establish a new world religion of tree worshippers that supplants and scorns Christianity and Judaism, promotes abortion worldwide, seeks to capture control of schools and schoolchildren, and is in the process of transforming national and privately owned property in the U.S. and elsewhere into its greedy hands…
“A 10-part series for teachers, published in 1949 under the title Toward World Understanding, asserted that ‘one of the chief aims of education today should be to prepare boys and girls to take an active part in the creation of a world society. …’ But government schools must stamp out love of country and the family must be viewed as the enemy: ‘As long as the child breathes the poisoned air of nationalism, education in world-mindedness can produce only rather precarious results. As we have pointed out, it is frequently the family that infects the child with extreme nationalism. The school should therefore use the means described earlier to combat family attitudes that favor jingoism.'”
Alex Jones’ statement featured in the Question Your Reality video by NufffRespect. At 9mins 5secs into that video, referring to fluoridation, he says this: “We have their own documents from the 1920’s saying they were going to dumb you down.”
The video is here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NpFu_bYkomc
Look on John Taylor Gatto’s page, you should be able to find it there: http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/
In 1888, the Senate Committee on Education was getting jittery about the localized, non-standardized, non-mandatory form of education that was actually teaching children to read at advanced levels, to comprehend history, and, egads, to think for themselves. The committee’s report stated, “We believe that education is one of the principal causes of discontent of late years manifesting itself among the laboring classes.”
By the turn of the century, America’s new educrats were pushing a new form of schooling with a new mission (and it wasn’t to teach). The famous philosopher and educator John Dewey wrote in 1897:
Every teacher should realize he is a social servant set apart for the maintenance of the proper social order and the securing of the right social growth.
In his 1905 dissertation for Columbia Teachers College, Elwood Cubberly—the future Dean of Education at Stanford—wrote that schools should be factories “in which raw products, children, are to be shaped and formed into finished products…manufactured like nails, and the specifications for manufacturing will come from government and industry.”
John Taylor Gatto’s book, The Underground History of American Education: An Intimate Investigation into the Problem of Modern Schooling(New York: Oxford Village Press, 2001), is the source for all of the above historical quotes. It is a profoundly important, unnerving book, which I recommend most highly. You can order it from Gatto’s Website, which also contains the first half of the book online free.
Also recommended, Bruce E. Levine’s excellent book Commonsense Rebellion: Debunking Psychiatry, Confronting Society (New York: Continuum Publishing Group, 2001).
CAIR Corrals Students into Islamic Indoctrination [Candace de Russy]
Class time is being used to train public school students at Friendswood Junior High in Houston in Islamic doctrine — e.g., “There is one god, Allah” –– by leaders from the Council on American-Islamic Relations.
‘Preceptoral’ and Social-Justice Indoctrination [Candace de Russy]
Mitchell Langbert has been reading Politics and Markets: The World’s Political-Economic Systems by political scientist Charles E. Lindblom, who cites three types of authority: market, state, and preceptoral. Lindblom seems to have come up with the preceptoral notion on his own. Preceptoral control exists in educational indoctrination, which can alternate for state coercion or economic incentives as a means of control.
Langbert observes that this “this idea very closely fits the concept of ‘social justice disposition’ that theNational Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)has advocated.” Both involve “‘persuasion’ or ‘education’ … aimed first — but perhaps only transitionally — at a transformation of personality, at the creation of the ‘new man’ as he is often referred to in communist discourse.”
Mind control in the service of collectivist tyranny, by any name.
Raising Our Kids [David French]
I read with great interest yesterday’s article by Arthur C. Brooks on the emerging “baby gap” between liberals and conservatives. If this doesn’t highlight the importance of education to both sides of the political and cultural divide, I don’t know what does. For a long time, liberals and conservatives have argued over who ultimately controls a child’s education — the parents or the state. With parents typically more conservative and the education bureaucracy more left than even the mainstream Democratic party, it is easy to why and where the battle lines are drawn.
After decades of litigation, the balance of power is increasingly clear: While parents who can afford to do so have a right to opt out of public schooling (through home schools or private schools), if the kids are in public schools they are essentially wards of the state and can be subjected to all kinds of state indoctrination without parental consent. Just check out cases where students were forced to sit through lewd sexual programs (Brown v. Hot, Sexy, and Safer Productions), take sexually explicit and suggestive surveys at a young age (Fields v. Palmdale School District), and even participate in Wiccan rituals (Brown vs. Woodland Joint Unified School District). For a nice summary of the rights of parents to control their kids’ education, read this.
Why Gov’t Schools Fail [Michael Graham]
“To be very candid with you, I just don’t want to be bothered with it.” That’s what Washington, DC School Superintendent Paul L. Vance had to say when he resigned Friday. He was reacting to the push for school vouchers and other education reforms. [I guess it’s a real bother actually educating children?]
Another great book: Already Gone by Ken Ham. It shows statistics about why our young people are leaving the church and have already left it mentally by Middle School. Check out the Answers in Genesis Bookstore Monthly Specials for discounts!
Leave a comment as to what your family is doing to combat the 35 hours a week your children spend in the socialist school system. What has and hasn’t worked for you?
October 8, 2009 - Posted by Lisa | 1st Amendment, Action Alert, Agenda of the Left, Christian, Citizen Patriotism, Culture, Family, Govt Oppression, Leftists Criticize Conservatives, Life with Big Brother, NWO, propaganda, Wake Up, WordPress Political Blogs | behavior modification, brainwashing, CAIR, CNN, coercion, collectivist tyrrany, dumbing down, education, indoctrination, mind control, parental rights, perception, persuasion, propaganda, Rockefellers, social justice, socialism, UNESCO
1 Comment »
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016For nearly 50 years Concord High School in Elkhart, Indiana, has featured a live nativity scene as part of its annual Christmas show, which it calls the “Christmas Spectacular.” But this year, the ACLU and the atheist Freedom From Religion Foundation brought a lawsuit on behalf of an unnamed father and his son, a student at Concord, to block the part of the […]Ryan Hite
- DOE Condemns “Common Sense and Reason” November 29, 2016President Obama’s Department of Education has ruled that “common sense and reason” are not allowed to guide decisions of alleged sexual harassment under Title IX. This should come as no surprise, because Title IX is completely unreasonable and void of common sense. Under President Obama, the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights has begun to inve […]Ryan Hite
- A MAssive Attack On People Of Faith November 28, 2016Massachusetts passed a civil rights law which could put people of faith in jail for following their sincerely-held religious beliefs. The law criminalizes discrimination against certain protected classes in public places. One of the protected groups is transgender people. That means Massachusetts could put a pastor in jail for telling his congregation to onl […]Ryan Hite
- A Black Friday Tribute To Capitalism November 25, 2016Yesterday was an important day to celebrate our American heritage. We set aside one Thursday in November to remember the brave men and women who first came to this country seeking a better life. However, there are several lessons that can be learned from the day after Thanksgiving, which is known to most Americans as Black Friday. People who do not love Amer […]Ryan Hite
- Thanksgiving – America’s Religious Holiday November 24, 2016**Previously Record - From the Archives** Thanksgiving is a unique American religious holiday. The Thanksgiving Proclamation signed by President George Washington was the first official presidential proclamation ever issued by the United States. Here is a quote from George Washington’s Proclamation: “Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the p […]Ryan Hite
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
- @thomrayne That's scary! I'm more confident in the Rock of my salvation, Jesus Christ who has my name written in the Book of Life. ~ 3 years ago
- MUST SEE VIDEO FLASHBACK: "From My Cold, Dead Hands" SHARE!!! bit.ly/X47pJu @liberty Let's make it VIRAL! ~ 4 years ago
- Blessings from our family to yours on this #Thanksgiving - thx & praise to Almighty God for His protection & provision. #GodinControl ~ 4 years ago
- "@cringetalk: Only the truly stupid believe there is no cover up going on with Benghazi." And they vote Dem by default. ~ 4 years ago
- CBS's King Hilarious Defends Vacationing with Obamas; ‘Not Political’ to See Her ‘Friends’ April 22, 2017 MRCTV
- Watch MRC's Tim Graham Appear on the Series Finale of FNC's 'The Factor' April 22, 2017 MRCTV
- Fake News: Rachel Maddow Invents Missing Trump Inauguration Funds April 22, 2017***To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters***MRCTV
- Details on Trump’s Tax Reform Plan to Be Announced Next Week April 21, 2017President Donald Trump said Friday that he will unveil details on his tax reform plan next week.Melanie Arter
- GOP Surrender in Impending Budget Battle Looms April 21, 2017The script of the last eight years is about to play out again.Michael Morris
- Socialist Venezuela May Be Having Its Tiananmen Square Moment April 21, 2017Upward of 2 million Venezuelans have taken to the streets in protest.Michael Morris
- WH ‘Confident’ There Will Be No Government Shutdown April 21, 2017The White House said Friday that it has confidence that there will be no government shutdown, however, the Office of Management and Budget is taking “routine steps” to prepare for a potential lapse in appropriations next week following the continuing resolution’s expiration. […]Melanie Arter
- Charlie Daniels--An Open Letter to Politicians: You Have Completely Forgotten About We the People April 21, 2017It's become a game with you people.Michael Morris
- Foreign aid is not aid, it’s a rip-offI’ve made clear the position of this website on the candidates for leader of the Conservative Party (Maxime Bernier). So I’ll go ahead and share another reason why: it comes from this latest emailout by his team. In it he talks about foreign affairs, or at least foreign aid, and how it... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full […]Joel Johannesen
- Alt-right email. Alt-answered.Mail delivered to me in a fashion at odds with the quaint traditional postal mail methods of yore. And then answered in a similar alternate fashion. Hi Joseph, I think what the “alt-right” folks intended to mean was “an alternative to the traditional, or... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other great content! […]Joel Johannesen
- Email about CBC: Asked and Answered.Hi Kent — The CBC — and virtually everyone who works there — literally relies on a degree of socialism and a socialist mindset for the CBC’s very existence. Without their annual $1.5 billion of the taxpayers’ cash and all the market protections given to them by the... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other gre […]Joel Johannesen
- Trudeau Liberals’ crony capitalism and hypocrisy is delivered by courier trucks, V8s, and jet enginesNot a day goes by wherein the uberliberal Liberals don’t meddle in the economy, engage in their croney capitalism, waste our taxpayer dollars, further wreck the free market, wreck capitalism, wreck businesses, negate any semblance of their own principles which are now demonstrably farcical,... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for […]Joel Johannesen
- National Post misleads on Leitch. Again.The liberal mainstream media misreads, and it misleads. But now for some news: Demonstrating the mainstream media’s amazing ability to misread public sentiment, notwithstanding their recent gigantic misses, I think the National Post thinks it is slamming Kellie Leitch today. But I suspect... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for f […]Joel Johannesen
- Foreign aid is not aid, it’s a rip-off
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor
Site infoGet d'Clu
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.