Continental Congress 2009
What Is Continental Congress 2009?
Tradition, Necessity & Legal Process Merge
For two weeks in November, delegates representing The People of the fifty states will join together in the tradition of the Founding Fathers and their Continental Congress of 1774. Continental Congress 2009 will convene as a national assembly of We The People and attest to the increasing abuses of our Governing Documents. Together, we will decide what peaceful, legal steps can be taken to bring about compliance with our Freedom documents. Learn more…
Our Nation Is Out of Control
Constitutionally, Economically, Ethically & Legally
Billion dollar bailouts, federal spending into debt that enslaves our children, trillions spent on wars in places most Americans can’t find on a map or tell you why we are there, the Bill of Rights — intended to protect our God-given individual rights as a free people — now ignored on a daily basis, have eroded our Republic. Learn more…
Your 1st Amendment Solution Denied
All Three Branches of Government Refuse to Respond
Brave Americans have done their duty as free men and women and exercised our most profound 1st Amendment right “to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” For 14 years and counting, Bob Schulz and the We The People Foundation for Constitutional Education have been serving Petitions for Redress to the Judicial, Executive and Legislative branches of our government. The lengthy record of these unanswered grievances and violations makes CC2009 necessary.
What Can I Do?
The Constitution Does Not Defend Itself. There are many ways you can revive our Constitution right now!
- Send Your Letter to the Editor Today
- Help Fund CC2009 and Donate
- Find a Meeting in Your State/County
- Nominate or Become a Delegate
- Establish a Voting Center in Your Town
- Print & Distribute Handbills
- Post CC2009 Web Banners & Links
- Run PSA’s in Your Hometown
- Join Our Mailing List
Toll Free CC2009
Perfect for non-computer types!
Four minutes explains it all.
Send This Letter (or one like it!)
To the Editor:
Bailouts, layoffs, foreclosures, social decay, family destruction and endless wars. Most don’t know it but virtually every problem that America now suffers is the direct result of violations of the Constitution by our (servant) government. Finally, there is hope! This November, publicly elected citizen-delegates representing the People of each state will convene at a national assembly known as “Continental Congress 2009.” The purpose of this historic event is to formally document the violations and develop strategies the People can employ to peacefully resist tyranny and restore Constitutional Order.
It’s time to hold our servant government accountable and reclaim the Light of Liberty. Learn more about CC2009 and the true power of Popular Sovereignty at www.GiveMeLiberty.org.
PLEASE do something now for our beloved country. Thank you! ~getdclu
October 24, 2009 - Posted by Lisa | (Definitely Not) Free Markets, (Un)Limited Government, Action Alert, Citizen Patriotism, Constituional Issues, Culture, Fiscal (Ir)Responsibility, Govt Oppression, Wake Up, WordPress Political Blogs | constitution, Continental Congress, freedom, grassroots, individual rights, Patriotism, petitions, Republic, We the People
No comments yet.
Xn, Patriot, YEC
Buy me a Coffee? (tip jar)
Please consider supporting this blog with a donation of dollars or java.
Go to https://www.PayPal.com and use "getdclu @ gmail . com" to send money.
All contributions gratefully accepted!! Thank you!
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016For nearly 50 years Concord High School in Elkhart, Indiana, has featured a live nativity scene as part of its annual Christmas show, which it calls the “Christmas Spectacular.” But this year, the ACLU and the atheist Freedom From Religion Foundation brought a lawsuit on behalf of an unnamed father and his son, a student at Concord, to block the part of the […]Ryan Hite
- DOE Condemns “Common Sense and Reason” November 29, 2016President Obama’s Department of Education has ruled that “common sense and reason” are not allowed to guide decisions of alleged sexual harassment under Title IX. This should come as no surprise, because Title IX is completely unreasonable and void of common sense. Under President Obama, the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights has begun to inve […]Ryan Hite
- A MAssive Attack On People Of Faith November 28, 2016Massachusetts passed a civil rights law which could put people of faith in jail for following their sincerely-held religious beliefs. The law criminalizes discrimination against certain protected classes in public places. One of the protected groups is transgender people. That means Massachusetts could put a pastor in jail for telling his congregation to onl […]Ryan Hite
- A Black Friday Tribute To Capitalism November 25, 2016Yesterday was an important day to celebrate our American heritage. We set aside one Thursday in November to remember the brave men and women who first came to this country seeking a better life. However, there are several lessons that can be learned from the day after Thanksgiving, which is known to most Americans as Black Friday. People who do not love Amer […]Ryan Hite
- Thanksgiving – America’s Religious Holiday November 24, 2016**Previously Record - From the Archives** Thanksgiving is a unique American religious holiday. The Thanksgiving Proclamation signed by President George Washington was the first official presidential proclamation ever issued by the United States. Here is a quote from George Washington’s Proclamation: “Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the p […]Ryan Hite
- Victory for Christmas at Public School November 30, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Elementary, dear Watson
Suggestions & Chat BoxPlease click here to write suggestions that I will check later. Thanks.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- CBS's King Hilarious Defends Vacationing with Obamas; ‘Not Political’ to See Her ‘Friends’ April 22, 2017 MRCTV
- Watch MRC's Tim Graham Appear on the Series Finale of FNC's 'The Factor' April 22, 2017 MRCTV
- Fake News: Rachel Maddow Invents Missing Trump Inauguration Funds April 22, 2017***To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters***MRCTV
- Details on Trump’s Tax Reform Plan to Be Announced Next Week April 21, 2017President Donald Trump said Friday that he will unveil details on his tax reform plan next week.Melanie Arter
- GOP Surrender in Impending Budget Battle Looms April 21, 2017The script of the last eight years is about to play out again.Michael Morris
- Socialist Venezuela May Be Having Its Tiananmen Square Moment April 21, 2017Upward of 2 million Venezuelans have taken to the streets in protest.Michael Morris
- WH ‘Confident’ There Will Be No Government Shutdown April 21, 2017The White House said Friday that it has confidence that there will be no government shutdown, however, the Office of Management and Budget is taking “routine steps” to prepare for a potential lapse in appropriations next week following the continuing resolution’s expiration. […]Melanie Arter
- Charlie Daniels--An Open Letter to Politicians: You Have Completely Forgotten About We the People April 21, 2017It's become a game with you people.Michael Morris
- Foreign aid is not aid, it’s a rip-offI’ve made clear the position of this website on the candidates for leader of the Conservative Party (Maxime Bernier). So I’ll go ahead and share another reason why: it comes from this latest emailout by his team. In it he talks about foreign affairs, or at least foreign aid, and how it... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full […]Joel Johannesen
- Alt-right email. Alt-answered.Mail delivered to me in a fashion at odds with the quaint traditional postal mail methods of yore. And then answered in a similar alternate fashion. Hi Joseph, I think what the “alt-right” folks intended to mean was “an alternative to the traditional, or... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other great content! […]Joel Johannesen
- Email about CBC: Asked and Answered.Hi Kent — The CBC — and virtually everyone who works there — literally relies on a degree of socialism and a socialist mindset for the CBC’s very existence. Without their annual $1.5 billion of the taxpayers’ cash and all the market protections given to them by the... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for full links, and other gre […]Joel Johannesen
- Trudeau Liberals’ crony capitalism and hypocrisy is delivered by courier trucks, V8s, and jet enginesNot a day goes by wherein the uberliberal Liberals don’t meddle in the economy, engage in their croney capitalism, waste our taxpayer dollars, further wreck the free market, wreck capitalism, wreck businesses, negate any semblance of their own principles which are now demonstrably farcical,... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for […]Joel Johannesen
- National Post misleads on Leitch. Again.The liberal mainstream media misreads, and it misleads. But now for some news: Demonstrating the mainstream media’s amazing ability to misread public sentiment, notwithstanding their recent gigantic misses, I think the National Post thinks it is slamming Kellie Leitch today. But I suspect... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit ProudToBeCanadian.ca for f […]Joel Johannesen
- Foreign aid is not aid, it’s a rip-off
Samuel Adams“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." (1775 letter to Abigail)
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." (1765)
"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress."
Walter E. Williams on Government
"At the heart of the American idea is the deep distrust and suspicion the founders of our nation had for government, distrust and suspicion not shared as much by today's Americans. Some of the founders' distrust is seen in our Constitution's language such as Congress shall not: abridge, infringe, deny, disparage, violate and deny. If the founders did not believe Congress would abuse our God-given rights, they would not have provided those protections. After all, one would not expect to find a Bill of Rights in Heaven; it would be an affront to God.
"Other founder distrust for government is found in the Constitution's separation of powers, checks and balances and the several anti-majoritarian provisions such as the Electoral College and the requirement that three-quarters of state legislatures ratify changes in the Constitution. The three branches of our federal government are no longer bound by the Constitution as the framers envisioned and what is worse is American ignorance and acceptance of such rogue behavior.
"Look at the current debate over government involvement in health, business bailouts and stimulus packages. The debate centers around questions as whether such involvement is a good idea or a bad idea and whether one program is more costly than another. Those questions are entirely irrelevant to what should be debated, namely: Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution? That question is not part of the debate.
"The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution. They think Congress has the right to do anything upon which they can secure a majority vote, whether they have the constitutional or moral authority to do so or not."
--George Mason economics professor
Site infoGet d'Clu
Blog at WordPress.com.